• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Third Party Shield from Skidmarx

I'm not a Euro buddy, but I have one. Got it after reading a review on the bike by a British reviewer (I believe). It does come in 3 shades: clear, light smoke and dark. I got the light smoke and it looks good on my bike. It uses the mounting screws that come with the stock windscreen, so a very easy job. I think it is about the same size as the Honda tall screen, but it slants back at a steeper angle. Since I have recently returned to riding after a 38 year hiatus, I can't tell you much about protection and buffeting; it's all new to me. I ordered mine through an outfit called Streetfighters By Design. Contact there is a David Cork. [email protected]. Ph. 772-597-3207. It was less expensive than my money conversion calculator indicated it would be. At the time I ordered mine they didn't keep any in stock. David took my order and then called Skidmarx to put me on the manufacture schedule. Still, it only took about 10 days to get it.

I have one. I like the shape as it looks still a bit more sporty like the original screen while offering a bit more protection. I'm 1.90m (6' 3") and for me it works great; With the original scree I used to have air pushing on my upper half chest and helmet. With this screen I only have my helmet in clean air and a minor bit of turbulence on my shoulders. In practice this means the overall wind feel is the same as with the stock screen but at 20kph higher speeds. for me this means for me 140kph cruising is comfortable. If you're looking for a screen that puts you completely out of the wind, including your helmet, this screen is not for you.

Greetz,

Jurgen

Back