• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Luggage racks

Peter C1

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi. this is my first post on this forum, so am probably doing it wrong.However, Desperately looking for some used luggage racks for my 2012 NC700X. Givi PL1111 for panniers and FZ1111 for top box, Any condition and hopefully all the original fittings, I can collect if in the in a radius of 30 miles from Middlesbrough, But can pay postage if further away. If luggage is available, thats even better.Cheers Pete

Hi. this is my first post on this forum, so am probably doing it wrong.However, Desperately looking for some used luggage racks for my 2012 NC700X. Givi PL1111 for panniers and FZ1111 for top box, Any condition and hopefully all the original fittings, I can collect if in the in a radius of 30 miles from Middlesbrough, But can pay postage if further away. If luggage is available, thats even better.Cheers Pete
Welcome to the forum, and good luck in your search. What country is your Middlesbrough in?

Back