• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2hzsd2q.jpg

I installed preload fork adjustors today. :D

My Trackside handguards were shipped to work so I took a long lunch and installed them. I couldn't wait till after the ride home!

Finally modified my side stand after lowering the bike a month ago. No more lifting it onto the center stand every time I park

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What tires. ????.

My brother and I hand changed the rear to a K60 a couple weeks ago (never, ever again unless absolutely necessary). I have a TKC80 that's been wandering around the house for weeks, waiting for my dad and I to have time to punch holes in the current front and practice patching, but I'm running out of patience.

My brother and I hand changed the rear to a K60 a couple weeks ago (never, ever again unless absolutely necessary). I have a TKC80 that's been wandering around the house for weeks, waiting for my dad and I to have time to punch holes in the current front and practice patching, but I'm running out of patience.

I can understand not wanting to change the tires, not one of my favorite jobs either.1.jpg

SmileySick.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I can understand not wanting to change the tires, not one of my favorite jobs either.

I'd change PR2s all day long. The K60 was so stiff and hard to work with we almost gave up and took it to the shop. I wanted to know that I could work a tire with my little irons in case I ever need to. Now I do. Even if my brother spent a good portion of the morning nearly doubled over laughing.

I'd change PR2s all day long. The K60 was so stiff and hard to work with we almost gave up and took it to the shop. I wanted to know that I could work a tire with my little irons in case I ever need to. Now I do. Even if my brother spent a good portion of the morning nearly doubled over laughing.

I was going to run a K60 on my new 350 but after running one on my NC the thought of having to change it on the trail made me decide to run a K270 instead..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With temperatures finally up above 20°F I switched my tires over to Shinko 705's and went for a short ride.

Shinko705s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back