• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put on my danmoto exhaust last night. I will post pictures soon, but it was dark when I put it on, it was dark when I left this morning, and it was dark when I got home tonight. I should be able to get pictures and a short video of the sound by tomorrow...Thursday at the latest.

I know...pics or it didn't happen...

I cross posted the video in the other "What did you do..." thread... Doh!

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 4

Just got my Hippo Hands today. Put em on in about 10 minutes total and I can't wait to ride tomorrow morning. I hope it's COOOLD... ya know, to put em to a real test :)

3u9y2ara.jpg

u9yregyd.jpg

Just got my Hippo Hands today. Put em on in about 10 minutes total and I can't wait to ride tomorrow morning. I hope it's COOOLD... ya know, to put em to a real test :)

3u9y2ara.jpg

u9yregyd.jpg

Already had a few people asking how they performed...

So first ride was this morning and they worked FANTASTICALLY! I wore some mid-weight Alpine Star - DryStar gloves and my hands were actually a little more warm than I liked. It was raining pretty steadily in a 20 mile drive to work in a mix of steady highway speed and stop-and-go traffic. Not wet one bit inside. Actually, I was wondering if they might be coated with some hydrophobic solution cause water droplets didn't even seem to stick to the fabric at all... but not sure about that.

My critical points, if they can be called that:

I do want to make one change. I am going to rotate my mirror brackets just a tad back towards me so that the angle of the opening is more to my liking. Also, the wind flow did seem to be noticeably changed, but what do you expect when your, uh, blocking many square inches of space with a wind proof shield :)

I will be trying no gloves on the way home tonight when it will likely be even colder and write a subsequent short post to let folks know if I ended up pulling over to put on the gloves.

Even for the altruistic quest for knowledge, I can't say I would ride without gloves under cold, dark, and wet conditions, as that is most likely the time for a mishap to occur if ever there was one. It surely would suck to have a crash with no gloves on mate.

But maybe that's just me. I think if I had only one choice, I would pick gloves over a helmet, lol. All of my crashes involved shredding my gloves, but curiously, never my helmets.

Even for the altruistic quest for knowledge, I can't say I would ride without gloves under cold, dark, and wet conditions, as that is most likely the time for a mishap to occur if ever there was one. It surely would suck to have a crash with no gloves on mate.

But maybe that's just me. I think if I had only one choice, I would pick gloves over a helmet, lol. All of my crashes involved shredding my gloves, but curiously, never my helmets.

No, that's not just you...

Nice! How'd the install go? Any difficulties?

Sent from a Speak & Spell wired to a record player, a saw blade, a fork, and an umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back