• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Added some handlebar muffs for my rainy commute. These will stay on for the next 7 months as I rack up miles on my trip to work and back.

My Hippo Hands go on this weekend ( like I have for the last 5 years ).
6a5usuna.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed Rapid Transit Recon tank bag . This uses suction cups , so works with plastic tanks obviously. Tested it today and it showed no tendency to come loose at highway speeds. . Ordered it from Revzilla . I cleaned the frunk surface with rubbing alcohol and a soft micro-fiber cloth. No residue that way. I would recommend it to those needing a medium size tank bag.

Installed Rapid Transit Recon tank bag . This uses suction cups , so works with plastic tanks obviously. Tested it today and it showed no tendency to come loose at highway speeds. . Ordered it from Revzilla . I cleaned the frunk surface with rubbing alcohol and a soft micro-fiber cloth. No residue that way. I would recommend it to those needing a medium size tank bag.

Do you have any pictures of it installed? I am interested in the bag but would like to see how big it is on the bike.

Hi Panzuur- I don't have any way to post a picture right now. But if you go to the product reviews section and Cyclerosis on page 1 , he has a very nice picture of the bag mounted on his NC700X . The camera angle makes the bag look a lot bigger than it is. I took another ride today just to make sure it would not grow wings. No problem at all. Hope this helps.
Do you have any pictures of it installed? I am interested in the bag but would like to see how big it is on the bike.

Last edited:
Finally put the Seat Concepts foam & cover kit on today (then went for a nice long ride)

.... can't believe I waited so long - Boy what a GREAT improvement ...

(be sure and follow SC's tip to let the cover set in the SUN before stretching it on - sure makes it easier)
= = = =
IMG_2613-C.jpg

Well, it's raining here so I took advantage of today's delivery of an MRA wind screen and a set of 2" Rox pivot risers. So far I just have the wind screen installed. Hopefully will have time to install the Rox as well. Really looking forward testing them both. Hopefully, they will solve ,or at least curb some comfort issues . Between the Givi side cases and the tank bag and now both these farkles, it's all coming together now to make a very useable and more versatile machine for me. All I need now is a center stand and some lights. Oh, and a nicer sounding exhaust can. Oh, and bark busters. Oh, and cruise control. Oh, some suspension upgrades. I'm pretty excited !!!

Last edited:
Installed my Signal Dynamics headlight modulator. I received one with a problem that kept the high beam on all the time even with modulator off. Got a return authorization and it took less than 7 days to get a replacement. This is the 3rd bike I have put one on. Major help in getting attention of cage drivers. I do experience fewer people pulling out or turning close in front of me. Simple install. Unplug headlight and plug H4 harness to headlight. Plug bike plug to harness. Plug harness to tiny unit. Find somewhere to put the light sensor that turns it off after dark. 15 minute job.

One advantage of signal dynamics is it works with either high or low beam. Many competitors only work with high beam and I do not ride in daytime with high beam on as oncoming drivers can find it annoying. It does help if stuck behind someone on a twisty road that won't let you around. Put it on high beam and it gets their attention in rear view mirror and often they will then let you around.

Now getting set up to watch Navy beat up on Air Force and will go for a victory ride after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back