• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be installing this when I get home:
oibo9f.jpg

Leo Vince EVO II in Carbon Fiber

Any specs?

It's about 3.46 lbs lighter than stock. Performance is about what you would expect from any bike with just a pipe. I hate the stock can, so the primary reason for me is looks and a little more sound (way too silent for me!). Spec sheet from the website:

se13km.jpg

Last edited:
Went to work, came back. Noticed motorcycle cops on their BMW's and Yamaha giving me the evil eye, but they didn't pull me over. Stopped at the lights and noticed how much the wind was whipping the clouds at a fair rate of knots in the sky-felt the cold creeping in and decided that in October it is hibernation time for the bike.

I rode Monday, Wednesday and Thursday to work and back (30km+30km)...lots of twisty turns the last 3 days...
I do feel buffy because I wore a thermal liner and a thick leather side-zipper jacket (from my old chopper days, ok not too long ago, that is)
:p

I did lube the chain tonight after the ride home (always lube when chain is warmed up, IMO).

I have now officially installed my exhaust AND levers today!!
DSC00375.jpg

Go over to the Mods forum to see my dedicated threads to levers and exhaust.

Doesn't that affect the warranty?
Today I finally got the waranty/log book stamped for the first service (done in May @1200km).Dealer expressed some hope that he may have found a key-assembly for my Honda topcase, which can accomodate the single ignition key. (I am not too sure about that, I think he was just being polite about his promise which he cannot fulfill)

Hi guys

Installed H&B crash bar and Top box rack 2 days back...bought the H&B Journey TC50 box also but the box will only arrive next week.
Thought the journey series is the most practical but least rugged. Also the junior box is either too small or looked too wide...

Anyone installed the H&B top box rack? wondering how to secure the rack from thief...as it is split into 2 portion joined by bolts...
much motorcycle and parts theft in this region fyi...so better to take precaution...

Cheers
Mark

Saturday morning... I cleaned my chain and lubed it, took my bike to a car wash cleaning stall and have her a good clean and wax :)

Rode to work the long way for a 12 hour shift tarting at 06:30 then lubed the chain. Starting to be a lovely day here was a bit annoying because the coastal town of Brighton is hosting the Ace Cafe reunion run and with really good weather there will be 1000s of bikes there along with with some really good old Rock N Roll live music. Meanwhile I'm stuck here organising a train servivce with loads of extra trains to get people up to London for the last day of the olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back