• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Show Us Your Pet Pictures

All of them are rescues or strays.

So are mine, and i've had my share of trouble with some of them because often these are puppy mill dogs, and they're abandoned after the owners find themselves burdened with health or behaviour problems after the cute puppies grow up.

TechiePilot, my neighbor's come out every moring to feed and pet my dogs. They make fresh cornbread just for the dogs.

This is Wally. Found him as a puppy under a car at WalMart. We think he is part Lab and Sheppard

View attachment 1232

Wouldn't hurt a ladybug
View attachment 1233

Ivy. She came from a friend who took in a pregnant momma cat
View attachment 1234

Bear. He had been abused. A friend had him for a year working with him and I got him from her. Took a while but he finally came out of his shell. Full size Pomeranian

View attachment 1235

And finally my daughter's dog Oreo the nut dog!
Came from a rescue place. Italian Greyhound/Chihuahua
View attachment 1236

Bamamate, thanks for sharing. Did you say Fresh Cornbread? Its the best deal! Everyone wins. Ahhhh, they sure do have the life. :)

This is my garage helper (by helper I mean part or tool hider). . . Marley (my 11 year old daughter named her)

IMG_1604.jpg

Say hello to my little friend of 15 minutes... Jasper! A recent adoptee of my Triumph Sprint 1050 coworker! He liked Jasper so much, he also adopted Jasper's sisters. Figured he'll go through the kitten stage once. While waiting to be transported home, Jasper filled-in for our IT guy :)
Excuse the fuzziness on the first shot. The BlackBerry auto-focus couldn't keep up with the constantly moving Jasper :)
IMG-20121129-00095.jpgIMG-20121129-00094.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Jasper!

Say hello to my little friend of 15 minutes... Jasper! A recent adoptee of my Triumph Sprint 1050 coworker! He liked Jasper so much, he also adopted Jasper's sisters. Figured he'll go through the kitten stage once. While waiting to be transported home, Jasper filled-in for our IT guy :)
Excuse the fuzziness on the first shot. The BlackBerry auto-focus couldn't keep up with the constantly moving Jasper :)
View attachment 1936View attachment 1937

WP_000083.jpg
Our Shiz-Tzu, Ella, on my NC700X (she has yet to pass the BRC :p )

WP_000092.jpg
Ella looking her cutest

WP_20121122_002.jpg
Our kitty, Smokey. She is very spoiled

Aww robnpat. Ella looks very much at home on the NC700. Nice "security system". I can see her being gone (as in too cute to leave behind) when you get back, but the bike still parked there :)

Last edited:
Back