• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Show Us Your Pet Pictures

dduelin,
It's not a pet question, I know, but is the grandfather clock in the third photo an Emperor clock made from a kit? I ask because I built one about 30 years ago, still have it, and that looks just like it. Tempus Fugit!

Greg

1.jpg
Bought mine at an auction in 2001. Keeps on tickin' when I remember to wind it up!
dog.jpg
Marcy. Keeps on tickin' but she's slowing down. 15 years old, tempus fugit.

This is Mao. He's the first cat I've ever owned, having had dogs most of my life. Two years ago I started seeing him roaming around my property (I live in the forest). I'd see him here and there from a distance over the course of about 3 weeks, but he would never come near me. One afternoon I heard a meowing at the door, so I went to see what's up. He's standing there looking at me, and I was floored. He was skin and bones. Nothing but ribs. I couldn't understand how he could still be alive.

No collar. No chip. No response to ads and no ads placed looking for him. I figured someone dumped him. I bought some cat food. I tried contacting a no-kill shelter but they wouldn't return my calls. So I bought more cat food. And I took him to the vet and got all his shots. And bought more cat food. Before long winter was rolling around and I was installing a cat door. Now, two years later, he rules the place. He comes and goes as he pleases. He hunts mostly lizards and butterflies, but he's killed a gopher and a squirrel as well.

The vet guesstimates he's in his early teens. He's almost like a dog. When he sees me coming up the driveway he sprints to my parking spot and waits for me. He now recognizes me coming no matter whether I'm in my car, truck, on my bicycle or the NC. He gets jealous when my girlfriend comes over. He follows me around the property when I'm working on things and likes to get right between me and whatever I'm working on. He's become a great friend, if a somewhat intrusive one.

The last dog I had died in 2010, so it's nice to have a little buddy again.

Mao 8-15-2014.jpg
The above pic was taken in August 2014, 10 weeks after he showed up. Still quite thin but looking much better than the day he arrived.

Mao 05-07-2016.jpg
And this was the first week of May this year.

20130810_012047.jpgIMG_0062.jpg

Since this zombie thread is already back from the grave, here's my 2 youngest kids. That's Layla (the brindle pit mix) and Barkley (our Olde English Bulldog).

720681da60353c07e94c29c1759f74b4.jpg

My Bulldog, Duke.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

40 years of owning German Shepherds with the new ones being trained by the adults. I can go anywhere and they will stay in the back of my trucks without barking or aggression unless they are needed . BTW I do keep a camera recording them. Attach files
Wolf , Shadow & Heisenberg

Attachments

• ws 1.jpg
    ws 1.jpg
    737.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC04791.jpg
    DSC04791.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • DSC07279.jpg
    DSC07279.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • pups sand a.jpg