• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Show Us Your Pet Pictures

What a nice thread - enjoyed looking at all the photos.

Here is Charlie

DT-CIB.jpg

Unfortunately he is no longer with us but his mother (19yrs +) is still going strong!

Our oldest cat is 15 years old. He greets me as I pull up into the driveway when I get home at the end of the day. On many mornings he'll lounge on the bike while I'm getting ready to leave. Not sure if my boss would accept "I can't disturb the poor kitty!" as a reason for staying home...

625536_532834276792598_914736343_n.jpg

Of course he's really thinking 'Finders keepers, losers weepers -- get your own bike this one's mine for the day!"

Last edited:
Of course he's really thinking 'Finders keepers, losers weepers -- get your own bike this one's mine for the day!"

He looks like he's got some "attitude".

The problem I found was sometimes my moggy obviously did not make it in one leap and "hauled" himself up - nice little claw sized perforations in the seat - so I had to remember to always put a towel over it so as not to get any more extra ventilation in the cover!

Here is Maura. The BEST adopted dog anyone could ask for.
0319132020.jpg
We both share some similarities- we both lay on the ground after a few too many.
0403132131.jpg

Cody
View attachment 1407

Lillie
View attachment 1408View attachment 1409

Lucy
View attachment 1410

UPDATE 10/7/2013: All of them are rescues or strays. Cody and Lucy have now passed away. Lillie remains as a solo act.

Whilst they are all great creatures ( I prefer animals to some people) I have to admit that it's a toss up between Cody and Kevicon's Brutus which is my favourite. Out of the cats it has to be Woodbar's Charlie. Once I retire I'm sure that will get another pet

Wow! Good looking pets. I cannot believe that I never posted in this thread before seeing as my boy is the namesake for my forum name. (Maybe I did and forgot)

Here's my boy in the garage...
IMG_1881_zps6735b3cb.jpg

And having a beer with me...
71A787B3-49DA-4FCD-ADFE-675F421E6266_zpsez02ljkl.jpg

This was my dog, Gavin. Had him right from a pup until he was about 11 years old, then cancer caught up with him and we had to have him put to sleep in January 2011. The absolute worst day of my life.

My wife and I had a brief discussion when it is Rex's time to go. We brought ourselves to tears thinking about it.

I could only imagine what is was like when you had to make that decision and come to realize what you had done.

Rex is our third son. We joke he is more "Boy" than dog. He is mild mannered most of the time and vocal when it is warranted.

IMG_2951.jpg

R.I.P Galvin!!! :(

This is my 14 year old Molly. This is about all she does anymore. She always wants to go outside when I do but she can only follow me for a few minutes now. She used to be right beside me all day. She deserves some rest.
9ba59c328b0339f68b97eb549edc7a00.jpg

Back