• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Shad SH40 cargo, etc.

They are not ratchet, they are streatch. They are two piece. Each piece loops through itself around what you at tying to such as one to hand rail and one to attachment point on bag. No concern with scratching anything. There is a clip connection. For using on the back seat on NC700 one can just release the clip to remove bag then reclip when fueling is done. I have been using them on another bike for several years and I think they are great. The web page has a quick video of strapping a bag on a motorcycle back seat.

Ordered to sets of these and they arrived today. Such a great idea and design. So simple that it makes you wonder why no one thought of it before. Well made too. Thanks, I think these are going to work perfectly. Already strapped a daypack on the back and went for a ride to try them out. :)

I have to give major props these ROK straps. Thanks for the tip @Fuzzy! They work so well in situations where bungies simply won't. I just put a box of wine on the back, one quick tug and it's not going anywhere. I also strapped a bottle of wine on the seat with the ROK straps while I was camping and road 25 miles with it... even over a rough dirt road and it didn't slip at all. Neither one of those scenarios would have worked with my bungies or bungie net. I thought the $22 paid on Amazon was steep for a set, but now I have to say it was money well spent!

Back