• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sold Corbin - Front and Rear Set - $450 shipped

CamaroEric

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a pretty good shape Corbin set for sale. The Corbin website says it will fit a 2012-2020 but I can only guarantee fit on my 2012.
$450 shipped to the lower 48. PayPal F&F only. Here is a gallery I made with a bunch of photos when I was chatting about the seat with another member.

https://www.nc700-forum.com/media/albums/corbin-nc700x.613/

For details, this seat has only been on my bike for about 4 months, but has been in a box in my garage for about 2 years. I put it on and take it off over and over again and I've finally decided this one just isn't for me. It has some light wear and a couple scuff marks. The top is 'Carbon Fiber' but I'm not sure if it's vinyl or leather. The sides are 'Asphalt'.

I've had some trouble with the back seat latching but I also have home made pannier racks mounted under the rear grab rails so I'm pretty sure that's the issue. I don't know if it is usual for this model but the front seat WILL NOT fit with the stock rear seat. There is a photo in the gallery that shows what I am talking about.

If you have any other questions just let me know, I will respond in the order that messages are received. If you post on this post that you want it, also send me a message.

full

Back