• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Shad rack and Givi mounting plate, would this work

flexywing

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys, first time posting on here. So I have a 21 NC750x and Givi top box (s) and various mounting plates.
But at the moment I can not get the Givi rack, just none in stock and looking like the end of the year for delivery!
So my Question is? will a givi mounting plate bolt to a Shad rock, I have looked at both fitting instructions
And as you can see, the way they fit is very similar, So does anyone out there have a Shad rack
and what are the measurements for the mounting holes.
Planning on going a trip, so it's camping on my own or hotels with wife!
Thanks guys

I don't have a direct answer to your question regarding measurements but might have another option for you to consider. I've learned through this forum that Givi and Kappa are the same companies and I understand their racks/plates are interchangeable. Perhaps that will help with a solution if those products are in stock? Anyhow, I hope it helps!

Ok guys, first time posting on here. So I have a 21 NC750x and Givi top box (s) and various mounting plates.
But at the moment I can not get the Givi rack, just none in stock and looking like the end of the year for delivery!
So my Question is? will a givi mounting plate bolt to a Shad rock, I have looked at both fitting instructions
And as you can see, the way they fit is very similar, So does anyone out there have a Shad rack
and what are the measurements for the mounting holes.
Planning on going a trip, so it's camping on my own or hotels with wife!
Thanks guys

As suggested, KZ1192 may be the Kappa equivalent of the Givi 1192FZ.

It’s not totally clear to me what you want to buy. When you say out of stock, do you mean at local outlets or worldwide? Motostorm of Italy claims shipment of 1192FZ in 5 days, but I have not checked with them directly. https://www.motostorm.it/en/accessories/motorcycle-parts/givi-1192kit-mount-kit.html

Back