• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SHAD 3P brackets for SH35 side cases and mounting problems

Well, I finally did it. Purchased a set of SH36 side cases. after speaking with SHAD USA they told me they design the cases so the passenger will be comfortable. I've mounted them, and when the weather gets better me and the wife will test them out.

FYI, for anyone using the search function in the future... my 3P system arrived... after a months wait.... and they seemed to have worked out the bolt clearance issues that people had in the past. Each mounting point used 3 washers, so I am assuming that they spaced them using the washers to eliminate the issue that people had with the bolts hitting the plastics on the bike. And I also mounted the S23 cases, which someone else had done in the past. Shad says that they don't fit the NC... I can say that they fit just fine. No issues at all. I must say, that I really like the clean appearance of the 3P system over the Givi 4 rail square set up. It's very clean and non-obtrusive when the cases are not on.

FYI, for anyone using the search function in the future... my 3P system arrived... after a months wait.... and they seemed to have worked out the bolt clearance issues that people had in the past. Each mounting point used 3 washers, so I am assuming that they spaced them using the washers to eliminate the issue that people had with the bolts hitting the plastics on the bike. And I also mounted the S23 cases, which someone else had done in the past. Shad says that they don't fit the NC... I can say that they fit just fine. No issues at all. I must say, that I really like the clean appearance of the 3P system over the Givi 4 rail square set up. It's very clean and non-obtrusive when the cases are not on.
I agree with your assessment of the Shad 3P system. I didn't have any issue with clearance on my 2023 machine as shown in an earlier post to this thread. The bolts clear by nearly 1/4".

Back