• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

Saw one this evening in Melbourne parked on the footpath (we can do that here). It was a red NC700SA, just like mine. Had a different muffler though.

Nice to know there are other classy people in town.

Seven of us from the Stecoah HU rode past a silver NC parked along the river just east of Tellico Plains, Friday around noon. If you see this right now, we're over at KramBonzBBQ!

I saw Selfie Sam behind Modern Motorcycling in Vancouver. He was talking to someone so I went inside to check rain gear. Never came inside and gone when I came back. Catch ya next time :)

I saw a red one parked at the local Pop Warner Football field here in Independence. Mo today. I was riding my bicycle on the trail that goes past the field when I noticed it there, it was gone when I came back the other way later.

Saw a black 700X with black boxy side cases at 4:45 at the Tsawassen Mills shopping centre. Was parking on the Bass Pro Shop side...anyone here?

Saw a NC at a gas station when leaving Death Valley a few days ago and had a nice chat with his owner David, who was going to do some off-road in the Valley with his friend, another David.

Hello David if you read this [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two NC700X in San Martin de Las Andes, Patagonia, Argentina.
a9776e0bf0fa6ff7b5076455626a0f59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With just over a year ownership I have yet to see aNC700X IN THE WILD. I KEEP THE BIKE AT MY Helen GA home so my rides are all mountain roads now. While my rides are shorter now ,wow are they fun ride these roads and for sure God made this land.

Saw one!

Happy New year Folks! So I was heading Northbound on US 1 in New Jersey through North Brunswick (today - around 9am) and saw three bikes ahead led by another silver NC700X. They all peeled off on Route 18. Another forum member perhaps?

(Mods: Thanks for moving...I had forgotten about this thread)

Last edited:
First sighting of the year.
It's gonna be a good one.

fed1f51bd4b3d99810ac74b507293aee.jpg

After I posted the photo I found out, we sort of already knew each other on this forum.
We had a good productive chat and he went on is way and I found some gas in Coopers Creek Store.

Two days later, l rode the same area with some DS dudes, and as we were going north on HWY60,
saw a HD mishap, but other than the ambulances and blue lights, did not look like anything serious.
What happens is that the stuff they spread to melt snow and ice gets pushed onto the middle of the lane,
and if not careful, the tires will slide out a bit and shock most novice riders.
I am no expert, but thankfully passed unscathed.
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Didn't get to take a pic but just ran into a guy at the gas station with a silver NC700X just like mine, he's on his way to work in Monterey and lives in Fresno, that's 160 miles each way, said he was getting ready to retire for the second time from the military, actually going to retire this time. He was all Army geared out. You meet such nice people on a Honda

Saw a Black NC700X in the North Atlanta area on the top-end I-285 East-bound a few weeks back. No cases, no farkles, just a good looking bike.

Saw a silver and black NC 700 with side and top cases going south on HWY 47 about 3 miles outside of Washington, MO. at around 4:30 PM.

First sighting of the year.
It's gonna be a good one.

fed1f51bd4b3d99810ac74b507293aee.jpg

After I posted the photo I found out, we sort of already knew each other on this forum.
We had a good productive chat and he went on is way and I found some gas in Coopers Creek Store.

Two days later, l rode the same area with some DS dudes, and as we were going north on HWY60,
saw a HD mishap, but other than the ambulances and blue lights, did not look like anything serious.
What happens is that the stuff they spread to melt snow and ice gets pushed onto the middle of the lane,
and if not careful, the tires will slide out a bit and shock most novice riders.
I am no expert, but thankfully passed unscathed.
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So who did you meet at Two Wheels of Suches?

He is a FF here, but says he only lurks and posts only occasionally.
I met him again up in Telico Plains, but he brought his fun bike and
saved the NC from getting dirty. :)
This year, I only noticed one NC at the MMM as I was not paying attention
among all the Africa Twins that showed up; quit counting at about half a dozen AT's ...
I spoke to my camping neighbors who had rode in on 1200GS's and 2/3 said they have ordered
an Africa Twin.
Soon, there will be more Africa Twins than NC's.

Back