• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

I've seen a few up between Blue Ridge, GA and Dalton, GA... One guy I seen this past week going up Fort Mountain in Murray county and another on 411 in Chatsworth that same day then just a few others here and there. I believe I've seen 3 silver, 2 black, and 2 red wild NC700X's in the past 2 to 3 weeks so my spotting rate's been pretty good I reckon.

Pretty sure I saw a silver NC in Hillsboro, OR around the Orenco Station area? Anybody?

I ride out that way on a red NCX on occasion. I've seen another red and silver with side cases a few times out there. Never had a chance to say hello

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ad keeps appearing on web pages I am browsing. I wonder, does the bike in the ad change depending on which bike you own? That's my color too; hmm, those ads are really personal.

Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 10.34.23 AM.jpg

"This ad keeps appearing on web pages I am browsing. I wonder, does the bike in the ad change depending on which bike you own? That's my color too; hmm, those ads are really personal."

They are watching us all.........

1984 email image.jpg

(kind of a joke,but Not really)

Saw a red NC700X that was southbound through Wind River Canyon, US route 20 in central Wyoming this afternoon (Friday August 26). I was northbound in a motor home, so I doubt the rider would have noticed me waving! That is one be-a-u-tiful stretch of road!

I saw a silver NC with OEM side cases in Brentwood, TN today around lunchtime on Church St turning left onto Franklin Rd. Male rider, female passenger wearing a silver textile jacket. I don't think my gesticulations from the window of my Prius really came across as "Hey, I have that bike too!". Did I see a forum member?

I saw a 2016 Silver DCT with side and top cases in a parking garage on 14th Street in downtown Oakland, CA today. I have seen it there before on my daily walk from my office to the corner deli. Anyone here?

Seen on parked at Signal hill, Cape Town South Africa last week- White NC750x manual with Givi e21 panniers. Maybe belonging one of the Paragliding tandem group?

I was spotted in the wild!

Yesterday I drove my daughter back to her college town Windsor, Ontario. Stopped at a convenience store outside of Chatham a guy on a 2009 KLR 650 pulled up, "How big is the trunk? I've read a lot about these things but this is the first time I've ever seen one." I explained all it's virtues and complimented his very clean 2009 KLR, he bought it this year with 4000 kms for $3500 CAD, sounds like a steal to me. Just needed new tires he said.

After he left I said to my daughter, see my bike is famous, she groaned and snapped, "Let's go and can we get on the 401 my a$$ is killing me!"

Leaving Walmart this afternoon in Milledgeville, GA saw an NC700 with 3 other bikes in lot. Riders were there. Talked a bit and told 700 owner of this forum. There was also an NM4 in the group.

Hopefully 700 rider will check in here.

Went to a end or season wrap up party at my first riding school. Saw two other NC's there. I found one of the owners. He wasn't a forum member. Anyone here go to the PRS wrap party in Surrey today?

Image.jpg
At Military Aviation Museum, Pungo, VA Sunday in pilots parking lot. I was with family in cage. Wasn't there when we left.

My son flew Foker D7 and D6 in lead of two different formations of German planes

Yesterday, in Southern Indiana (north west Clark County), I was passed by a silver nc700 on Pixley Knob road-they were riding 2-up and I was in a white pickup truck. I was surprised, as I have not seen any other NCs in my neck of the woods.

Back