• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I want back in!

Joe A.

Reaction score
Visit site
I have not been active here for a few years now. About four years ago I decided to thin the herd and sold all but one of my bikes. That was fun for a while, but I really can justify a second bike and am considering either a 2020 NC 750 or another Guzzi. If hondabikepro's rear seat replacing rack with access to the gas cap is still available, that will pretty much make my decision. I loved my NC700 and that rack was a huge asset to me on my trips. It looks like he was "last seen" on this site in August 2022. Any info re: him and his products is very much appreciated.
TIA

I have not been active here for a few years now. About four years ago I decided to thin the herd and sold all but one of my bikes. That was fun for a while, but I really can justify a second bike and am considering either a 2020 NC 750 or another Guzzi. If hondabikepro's rear seat replacing rack with access to the gas cap is still available, that will pretty much make my decision. I loved my NC700 and that rack was a huge asset to me on my trips. It looks like he was "last seen" on this site in August 2022. Any info re: him and his products is very much appreciated.
TIA
A lucky person bought a used Dale’s rack off this forum’s ad a month ago. Keep looking and one might turn up. I agree, that rack is a huge asset for traveling with the NCX.

TIA
Welcome back Joe. There’s just something about these NCs. Doing just what you propose I’ve sold two just to buy another one after a couple years. I’ve told all my riding buddies to commit me if I start talking about selling the one I have now.

I’ve bought two Dale’s racks off the classifieds here. They do show up now and then but no new ones are being made AFAK.

I currently have a NC750 variant (X-Adv 2017 since new). I also rode a Guzzi 850 TT some time ago out of curiosity. I liked the Guzzi. It was much better suspended than my Honda and had a nice relaxed motor. Overall a very nice motorcycle. However it was also very top heavy and especially so as compared with my Honda. The NC is a good bike that just needs some suspension modification but otherwise is hard to beat generally.

My 2019 NC750x with a relatively short list of mods, raising link, aftermarket suspension front and rear, stainless front brake line, Brembo non-wave rotor and Honda rear rack is my favorite do-it-all motorcycle of all time.

Back