• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

Americans aren't dumb enough to buy a bike that can't go at least 50 mph over the highest speed limit ; }

darth-vader-the-snark-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg

I saw another NC for the first time on Saturday, 7/29. It was about 11:00am on State Road 39 just north of Lizton, Indiana. Red NC following something else that I didn't recognize.

Still the only one I've seen around here FOR SURE is piloted by a gentleman who works in the local Honda dealer's service dept.

Sunday August 6 I saw an NC700x with Honda top box and saddlebags on Reddington Rd just east of Tucson mid morning. Dirty, rocky road that's been washed out lately.

I was on a red, white and blue NX250 with orange saddlebags.

i been riding a major 4 lane highway for the last 7 months back and fourth to work, 80 mile round trip between to cities. i have seen lots of other bikes but never a nc700x.

Didn't notice this thread before now. I saw an NC 2 weeks ago at a medical building when taking my wife to her appointment. It was in the parking lot when we went in and came out. Silver and had a honda rack and top box otherwise it was stock. So you know the owner is not a reader of this forum because needing to add Farkles is the result of reading this forum. The NC looked like it probably had a lot of miles on it, I just kept thinking to myself, what a concept a stock NC (plus some extra storage) and well used as designed.

Haven't seen another NC in awhile, then on my commute home yesterday southbound 101 just south of Morgan Hill. We were both splitting lanes, I was going a bit faster and he moved over to let me by as soon as he saw me (awesome) he was wearing a black riding jacket.
I looked like a total squid riding without any gear (I forgot my riding vest at home and didn't want to wear my jacket) and riding faster then the other motorcycles I saw

Last edited:
I rode next to a very suave gentleman on a red NC with a particualrly stylish Hi-Vis jacket, Black and Yellow Shoie helmet and a very well set up NC.
Weird part was he was going the same direction as me and was on the inside of the sidewalk, riding right next to these mirrored store front glass panes.
I glanced away and back and as the building ended, he disappeared.

Very strange, but damn did he look good.

I saw the first NC in months today, it was strapped into the bed of a Chevy pickup, it has a Utah plate on it, did not get to talk to the owner.

I actually saw another one today. White in color in Woodland about 830am this morning getting off 113 onto main Street it was followed by some kind of large cruiser HD or a look alike

I rode next to a very suave gentleman on a red NC with a particualrly stylish Hi-Vis jacket, Black and Yellow Shoie helmet and a very well set up NC.
Weird part was he was going the same direction as me and was on the inside of the sidewalk, riding right next to these mirrored store front glass panes.
I glanced away and back and as the building ended, he disappeared.

Very strange, but damn did he look good.

Yeah, I've ridden with that guy. He's a pretty cool dude !

I remember your truck. We met up with a guy that has a Moto Guzzi 1400, then took old hwy 45 up to 20 then into Yuba City.

Back