• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Range of a full tank? (Will I get home?!)

goto10

Reaction score
Visit site
I read that the NC could achieve over 200 miles on one tank, I've currently put 130 miles on a tank and the fuel gauge has just started to blink on the bottom segment. My first 2 fill-ups have averaged 73mpg (imperial) which I've been quite pleased with.
I need to do another 35 miles before getting to a petrol station - (so 165 miles in total from the tank) - I thought I was safe to do this but when the light started to flash it's made me wonder!
How far do you get from the bottom segment flashing..?
Thanks.

You should be able to get 35 miles out of it no problem. I believe the manual says that when fuel light is blinking the tank has .77 gallons left in it, that should get you about 45-50 miles. Plenty of time to get you where you're going.

Yep no probs, the gauge kept flicking back to 2 'clicks' so I guess there was still a bit sloshing around. I filled it to the brim and it took 10.23 litres, so there was still a good couple of litres left. I got 76 UK MPG on that tank.

My low fuel indicator started flashing this evening, ran about 12 miles in town with it flashing. She took 2.9 gallons, I traveled 196 miles...67.59 mpg !!! LIFE IS GOOD !!!

Back