Question Paintwork Swap

Wedders

Reaction score
I have recently bought a 2016 Nc750x in blue. I have changed my mind about the colour and would like something else.
Would anyone in the U.K. like to swap their paintwork for mine? I know it’s an unusual request but there maybe a person out there the same as me.
BTW my bike is in excellent condition.
If there are no takers I might have it sprayed in the winter. What colour do the forum members suggest?

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For ideas, there are threads with photos of various colours of repaint jobs.

Personally, I think the blue is the best colour Honda ever put on the NC, but it’s unlikely to appear again. Honda likes to stick with play-it-safe colours like red, grey, and black.

I had an NC that I painted Sunburst (orange), but currently my NC is painted green. It matches our car.

BD179513-FC15-409F-94D0-05E03A76B2E3.jpegA6F718B3-DC18-4E83-8124-318175497BB0.jpeg

Wedders

Reaction score
That looks nice in green.
What bellypan/sump guard is that?

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That looks nice in green.
What bellypan/sump guard is that?
The skid plate was hand made by a forum member here from Washington state in the US, that goes by the handle HondaBikePro. He is also the person that builds the flat racks that replace the passenger seat, also seen in my photo. I have since repurposed my NC for full time street duty, and I have removed and sold this skid plate.

Janus

Reaction score
I bought a '17, and I was really peeved that Canada got the blue while us yanks were stuck with another shade of red. It's a very nice red, the fastest ever put on the NC700.

But the blue is just the perfect hue for a bike.

If I were going to go custom colors, I would do the Honda tricolor.

Wedders

Reaction score
I bought a '17, and I was really peeved that Canada got the blue while us yanks were stuck with another shade of red. It's a very nice red, the fastest ever put on the NC700.

But the blue is just the perfect hue for a bike.

If I were going to go custom colors, I would do the Honda tricolor.
I really like the red it’s my favourite colour for this bike. I am now disliking the blue, but I want a colour that’s different from the rest.