• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Newbie from Utah..

Ramseysteve

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just picked up a new 2012 manual NC700x from my good friends at Suzuki-Honda of SLC. Paid the 2012 sticker but they threw in a Soupy's lowering link (down 1" and 3/4" at the forks for now, and just about fine for my 29" inseam), and I'll re-visit the shop some time next week when the adjustable kickstand, center stand, power outlet and heated grips kit that I ordered have all arrived.

OMG!! 1 mile on the clock!

Rode around 50 miles this afternoon, overall very impressed with the ride. A few strange noises from the front brake, but it works great and is probably just bedding in. Gear changes are a little balky at this stage, but again that's nothing strange on a brand new bike. Already used the storage bin (the word "frunk" doesn't appeal to me for some reason.. maybe I'll call it the glove box in future), and the great thing about it is that having it there means I don't have to run out and buy luggage straight away.

I've been registered on the forum for about a week, and am very grateful for all the discussions posted about the bike and farkles. The volume of information here took a lot of the uncertainty out of the purchase decision. Many, many thanks.

Happy riding,

Steve.

Attachments

• 1_mile.jpg
    1_mile.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Welcome from SW Missouri! I don't use Frunk either, cubby or not tank or glove box is more appealing to me.

Last edited:
Welcome from Spain. Utah and more exactly Salt Lake City is one of the few places I have visited in the States

Back