• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New with my Integra ! :)

Ask and you shall receive! Thank you. Looks pretty good, but I'm still leaning towards the skidmarx carbon fiber Hugger with chain guard. Any chance you have a full bike pic with that cover?
Found that on a french forum if it can help :)
DSC04028.jpgDSC04024.jpgDSC04022.jpg

Looks stunning but the only problem I foresee is the inconvenience of not being able to service your chain easily.

Looks stunning but the only problem I foresee is the inconvenience of not being able to service your chain easily.

Actually it's not big deal, you only have to remove the grey trim (1 screw and 3 clips) and you have access to the settings. I use grease quite often so I only need to service it every 2000 miles or something.

If you're talking about lubing the chain, I see no problem. In fact, they left lot of space just where I apply the lube...

For all of you who like the Rossocromo hugger, be aware that there are some reports of not enough clearance between the hugger and the tyre. A guy in the Spanish forum even contacted Rossocromo and they said they will redesign the hugger. I'm not sure if they did it or not

For all of you who like the Rossocromo hugger, be aware that there are some reports of not enough clearance between the hugger and the tyre. A guy in the Spanish forum even contacted Rossocromo and they said they will redesign the hugger. I'm not sure if they did it or not

I asked them before ordering mine about that (saw that on a french forum too) and they already fixed it. The problem was for Integra with Bridgestone tyres (like mine) but I had no problem with mounting mine.

Back