• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pilotjones79

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone, my name is Byll (Bill) J and I am a new member of this forum. I am an experienced ATV and dirt-bike rider, and I purchased a 2012 Honda NC700X a few years ago. I am absolutely loving the bike so far, but I am looking to upgrade to a Can-Am or side-by-side in the near future.

I am excited to join this forum and learn more about the NC700 and other Honda motorcycles. I am also looking forward to meeting other riders and sharing my experiences.

I am a very active rider, and I enjoy riding all types of terrain. I am especially fond of trails and off-road riding. I am also a big fan of touring and long-distance riding.

I am looking forward to contributing to this forum and learning from other riders. I am also excited to share my own experiences and help others get the most out of their NC700s.

About the bike:

2012 Honda NC700X

• Mileage: 13,000
  • Condition: Excellent, no damage
  • Title: Clean and clear
  • Owner: One
  • Accessories:
    • Bluetooth
    • ATV trucks
    • Saddlebags
    • Seat
    • Bike covers
Good qualities of the bike:

• Fuel-efficient
  • Comfortable to ride
  • Easy to handle
  • Versatile
  • Reliable
  • Fun!
Asking price: $4,250 OBO

This 2012 Honda NC700X is in excellent condition and has been well-cared for. It is a great bike for riders of all experience levels, and it is perfect for commuting, touring, and exploring.

The NC700X is known for its fuel efficiency, comfort, and handling. It gets up to 70 mpg, and it has a comfortable riding position that makes it easy to ride for long distances. The NC700X is also very easy to handle, making it a great choice for new riders.

This particular NC700X comes with a number of upgraded accessories, including a Bluetooth headset, A set (2) steele ATV tracks for easy transport, saddlebags, a seat, and bike covers. These accessories make the bike even more versatile and enjoyable to ride.

If you are looking for a reliable and fun motorcycle, this 2012 Honda NC700X is a great option. Contact me today to learn more or to schedule a test ride! Im located in Georgia. East of Atlanta near Social circle and Covington, Ga. 678*823*9475

Back