• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Simes

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All
I'm Simon and have recently bought a 2013 honda NC700d integra.
I have had many bikes over the years, some with 3x the horsepower of the NC but so far I am loving the torque and especially the dct gearbox, I plan to travel to Europe on it next year as I have the panniers and top box fitted.
I have just fitted a RAM mount above the lcd dash panel which is essential for navigation, anyone need any help or pics of this please ask away.

I live in somerset, UK.

Hi All
I'm Simon and have recently bought a 2013 honda NC700d integra.
I have had many bikes over the years, some with 3x the horsepower of the NC but so far I am loving the torque and especially the dct gearbox, I plan to travel to Europe on it next year as I have the panniers and top box fitted.
I have just fitted a RAM mount above the lcd dash panel which is essential for navigation, anyone need any help or pics of this please ask away.

I live in somerset, UK.
Welcome Simes. We did not get the Integra over here in the States so I look forward to hearing about your bike.

Welcome Simes. We did not get the Integra over here in the States so I look forward to hearing about your bike.
Hi

Many thanks for the welcome.

I've only had the NC700 integra for a little over 2 weeks, I bought it because it was different, and I liked the idea of the dct gearbox and the screen/protection it offers.
I've just done an extensive clean and service including both filters, quite challenging first time to work out how the panels unclipped but I got there in the end, a full honda service kit including honda oil.

I have a 2012 Suzuki DL650 that I use for touring, I've had it years and it's taken me on endless euro trips, and I'm hoping the NC700 integra will be just as good if not better, it's great as it came with the rider footpegs, givi 52 litre top box and pannier frames, I'll just add some v35/v37 panniers at a later date.

I will update on the ride or any euro trips but as its fast approaching winter I think there won't be too many days out or trips.

The handling take some getting used to, the front end feels heavy, and I have to tip it in via a tug on the bars, having said that these are early observations and all bikes have to be ridden a few miles for the rider to adjust the technique.
I have only ridden in drive so far, having owned and sold a honda cbr1100xx super blackbird I'm not overly keen at the minute of working it unnecessarily. At 56 I'm happy to save my fuel costs.

I used to get 65-70mpg (60-75mph) from the v-strom, it will be interesting to see how the nc integra compares to that figure.

Really pleased with it, well built, practical, comfy, and effortless to ride.
I have just fitted a ram mount just above the digital dash, will be great to have my phone (sat nav) in easy sight, I'll run an audio cable so I can link to my earphones for directions.

I love the combined ABS, I suppose I was kind of used to them having owned the blackbird, it's something owners either love or hate I suppose.

I don't know how comfortable the nc will be for 400-500 miles a day, because of the sat up seating position it can put more load on the spine, with the v-strom the weight is on the wrists, I tend to adjust easily to different bikes so I don't think it will be a problem. In May of this year I rode to the South of France on a Yamaha Ttr600re trail bike! 300 miles a day at 60mph was all I could manage

Back