• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New NC700X!

Edgett

Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up a brand new NC700X a week ago and am really enjoying it. Despite the grousing about power that I've seen in reviews, the torque of this motor makes it a delight to ride. It is an amazing commuter machine, and just what the doctor (not that one!) for a quick visit to the supermarket while avoiding traffic. No mods as yet, but I will be putting a mount on it for cell phone and video, but am undecided about a slip-on. The new muffler is, like all Hondas, very quiet, but they did do a great job of making it blend with the bike. And unlike my VFR, which I ride in part to listen to that amazing V4 exhaust note, it is nice to have something more stealthy. Looking forward to lots of miles and the fuel-sipping character of this bike. Thanks to all on this forum for their encouragement about this delightful bike.

Congrats on the new bike! Welcome aboard. The NC is a fun bike, practical, frugal, and a clean slate to make it whatever strikes your fancy.

Congrats, and welcome! You said it very well. The NC is one of the best all around bikes you can buy! Wishing you many miles of enjoyment on yours.

It is an amazing commuter machine, and just what the doctor (not that one!) for a quick visit to the supermarket while avoiding traffic.
This is what I love about this bike and why I have kept it some long. Congrats on your new bike and welcome to the forum.

I picked up a brand new NC700X a week ago and am really enjoying it. No mods as yet, but I will be putting a mount on it for cell phone and video, but am undecided about a slip-on. The new muffler is, like all Hondas, very quiet, but they did do a great job of making it blend with the bike.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new bike! I have a Leo Vince SBK slip-on and just love the tone without the noise. Makes it a totally different bike.

Ray

Thanks, Ray - I can't find a reference to a Leo Vince for the 2017, but it sounds good. I'm enjoying the "stealthy" quiet of the NC; my VFR has a Two Bros slip on which is not quiet, but that's what most of us love about the V4... Passed 300 miles today and am really happy with the NC. Visibility in traffic is better with the more upright seating position! Lane splitting needs a little more care as the mirrors don't fold as easily as those on the VFR.

Back