• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New NC700X owner from Arkansas

Just an update, I called the dealership (I haven't had a great experience with them so far) and asked on Friday if the bike would be on the lot by Saturday, unfortunately they told me it'd be the middle of next week before it would be arriving. I almost decided to go with the black model after doing all of this reading and research on these bikes. I guess it won't hurt to wait a few more days though.

On most occations, the Dealer has to get the unit from another dealership. It does not come directly from Honda most times.. Most times in Arkansas, Russelviile has the largest inventory.

Yep, and to make matters worse I'm purchasing a 2014. Seems that the red version is less common to find at this point. I purchased my CBR from Russelville and can't really complain about my experience with them. They are a high volume dealer so you don't really have any connection with them after your purchase. The NC will be coming from Sunrise Honda in Searcy. I discovered them while searching for NC's on ebay.

Back