• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Welcome to the forum. Lurking huh, are you shopping around or do you already have your bike and looking for info on farkles and maintenance?

Actually ive been lurking before i bought it trying to see and learn as much as possible bout this bikes.....comming from a sport bike (600rr) is a bit of a change......and what a change....man i was missing out lol.

Really love the riding position and the versatility of the bike..the weight distribution....the space....the comfort....like i said....now i look back and cant figure out WHY didnt i buy it before

I lurked before buying. Great way to learn about a motorcycle. Welcome to the asylum.
yeah I lurked for a couple of months before I bought my NC700X, first motorcycle I've actually owned. I had a good idea the NC700X was the motorcycle I was going to buy just from reading the articles and stats about it, but the info from people that actually own one here on the forum is what synched the deal for me. So thanks again to those that participate on the forum :thumb

Back