• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Greetings, first MC was a Yamaha 305 in 1971 and many different ones and stopped around ‘84 (Suzuki 750) because of business, kids, and other interests. Boats, airplanes, horses, and shooting took up most of that time. Decided to get back to riding MCs so I got a 2017 NC700x-DC. What a nice bike. It will be used local and go with my MH when I travel. Thanks for the welcome and look forward to discussions with other members. David , Portland, NY

Hello, I'm Scriv, and I have a motorcycle problem. Been riding these infernal combustion things for 54 years. I love nearly all types of bikes, and have had many over the years. Never had a NC750, so my good dealer has promised to call me as soon he gets his next one in. Looking forward to learning a bit about them, and the people who ride them. Hope to share a few things that I have learned over the years as well. Ride safe my friends.

Back