• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hello, I'm Scriv, and I have a motorcycle problem. Been riding these infernal combustion things for 54 years. I love nearly all types of bikes, and have had many over the years. Never had a NC750, so my good dealer has promised to call me as soon he gets his next one in. Looking forward to learning a bit about them, and the people who ride them. Hope to share a few things that I have learned over the years as well. Ride safe my friends.
Welcome Scriv. Sounds like you’re about my age. I’m sure you will enjoy the NC750 once you get it. I guess I was
lucky to have found a good used one last September. Had not considered one until the salesman talked me into test riding it. It’ll be my last bike and probably my best bike.
YOLO, so enjoy it as long as you can.

Welcome Scriv. Sounds like you’re about my age. I’m sure you will enjoy the NC750 once you get it. I guess I was
lucky to have found a good used one last September. Had not considered one until the salesman talked me into test riding it. It’ll be my last bike and probably my best bike.
YOLO, so enjoy it as long as you can.
Thanks for the welcome. I had a Pacific Coast many years ago, that in some ways, was much like the NC as far as the basic premise goes. I miss that bike. I hope the NC is a good fit with the rest of my bikes. I humbly disagree on one point, I believe that you only die once, so I live every day.

Reactions: 007
Welcome Scriv, I also recently joined and this site has been a wealth of information. I hope you enjoy your NC as much as I am enjoying mine.

@EdinChuek @MB23 @TripleA @Scriv welcome to each of you! Don't ask anything about oil or octane, and you'll really like it here! Lots of friendly and knowledgeable contributors here.
Yes! I don't even answer questions about those things. A large percentage of riders questions would be answered if they would just read their owner's manual.

Yes! I don't even answer questions about those things. A large percentage of riders questions would be answered if they would just read their owner's manual.
Being a member of numerous mc forums over the years, it has become obvious, that a lot of riders know a lot more about such things, than the manufacturers of their motorcycles.

Hello All,

New Member from central Indiana. I joined the forum to learn more about the NC700X and I have learned a lot already. I don't currently don't own one, but I am hoping to buy one soon. I have looked at a few recently, but trying to find the best deal I can.

-Jamie

Back