• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Member from Washington State

Silver12

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello from the Pacific Northwest,

I lost my 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250 last fall in a low-speed crash that I thankfully came away from unharmed. Two people decided to turn left right in front of me. The first one just cut me off and I could only watch in horror how the second one started turning into my lane as well.

Anyway, after a lot of research (including browsing this site) I knew that the NC700X was the right bike for me. I never really liked to rev the little Ninja that high anyway. I was a little worried about the low redline but even the FZ6 that I test rode I didn't rev much higher either. The FZ's engine was very smooth, but the NC felt much stronger in the low to mid range and it shifted much more smoothly as well. So this weekend I have purchased a brand-new shiny 2012 NC700X (before the price goes up for the 2013).

The way home from the dealership was miserable though. It was cold and started pouring raining along the way. The worst part though was a hail shower that covered everything in white. Well, that's the Pacific Northwest. Thankfully, I made it home safely.

Looking forward to nice and dry days. :cool:

Welcome from Renton/Kent. I've been a member on this forum for many months -- and I don't have an NC700 yet. I think this is the best resource of first-hand NC700 information from an awesome group of riders from around the globe. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the club, from SW Missouri! Glad you made out alive in the mishap. Pretend that your invisible on your future rides.

Welcome from Oregon. I guess our weather down here ain't so bad in comparison. Riding through a hail storm would not be fun for a number of reasons.

Congrats on your new bike and welcome from Texas. I have a feeling your going to LOVE the NC!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! Now if the weather were just as warm... or at least dry. Even after just 36 miles in miserable weather - I love the bike already.

Back