• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Member from Kansas

Kstatecat

Reaction score
Visit site
Greeting Everybody,

Been lurking the forum for a few months now trying to absord as much as I can about the NC700xd before I found one to purchase. Then then I happenend to get a fateful email from Cycletrader this week and .......I purchased a used 2014 dct yesterday with only 1200 miles on it from Jay Hatfield in Pittsburg Kansas yesterday. It was a nice 100 mile ride home. I will admit I was a little worried about the power the bike would have. Passing trucks on a 2 lane and doing 80-85(I know the speed limit was 75 but the bike just wants to run) on the 4 lane convinced me that this is the bike for me.

Bike came with Barkbusters and a MRA Vairotouringscreen. I'm thinking Rox risers and visual "enhancement bars" next. Don't want to call them crash bars. LOL

Have a great week everyone!

Attachments

• 20170513_140714.jpg
    20170513_140714.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 140
Congrats on your new bike! The NC isn't a power house, but what it has it delivers in the right spots. I think as long as people buying the bike have reasonable expectations of a modestly powered bike these bikes are a great fit for many riders. Welcome aboard!

Welcome from Northeast Oklahoma. There are some owners in the Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri corner. We need to have a meetup sometime.

Greeting from Southeast Kansas and congrats on the new ride! :)

As Hank pointed out, there is starting to be quite a few NCX riders in this part of the country.

Rode through your fine state last June. 160 going, 400 returning. I liked 160 better. My first time in the plains.

People often drive across the plains and see nothing but flat land along the interstate, but there are fascinating sites everywhere on the plains if you look for them.

Back