• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc700 skid plate

That looks Great Hondapro! I was contemplating making my own. (just because) but I would have more time/money into it and it probably wouldn't look as good as yours.
Nice work!

That looks Great Hondapro! I was contemplating making my own. (just because) but I would have more time/money into it and it probably wouldn't look as good as yours.
Nice work!

i am sure it would look good if you made one,, i have sold allot of these plates, and it still takes 7-8 hours to cut, bend, weld, clean, and check fit, after all the welding, it is a big job. Sunday, Monday and Thursday are all build days for plates, i will make them for about 60 more days, then its riding time. until next winter. dale

Hey Dale, is this skidplate strictly for the DCT models?

Looks awesome, I wish I had known powder coating was something available pre-buying. I suck at painting, and the places and time it takes for the coaters up here, are...well...y'know.

Oh well. If all goes as planned, I hope to be scraping the snot out of the plate, and upside down in a gully as soon as I can anyway, lol

48133_10151266522157047_1880518289_n.jpg

Its a Hepco and Becker skid plate. Paid $245 for mine from Adventure Motostuff LLC.
Dont mean to hijack the thread, but he asked..

My bad sorry, even got confused by thinking it was version 3 of Dale's magnificent work :)

Would like to go with Dave's one but I assume shipping costs to Switzerland would be .... interesting :)

Oh well, I'll just wait for someone of you guys overseas, to go on a round trip around the world and kindly ask to bring me one ;)

Last edited:
My bad sorry, even got confused by thinking it was version 3 of Dale's magnificent work :)

Would like to go with Dave's one but I assume shipping costs to Switzerland would be .... interesting :)

Oh well, I'll just wait for someone of you guys overseas, to go on a round trip around the world and kindly ask to bring me one ;)

don't be a skinflint.
after all you can't take it with. you might as well spend coz if you dont you can bet your bottom dollar some one else will.;)

Well, it is afterall a fine piece of engineering so why not?
Oh, yes I remebered, Mrs. Ludolf would find it awkward why am I already mod-ing a motorcycle which i got less than a month ago, claiming it being perfect :)
Not going to make her happy that I'm only now remembering how to work manual transmission let alone getting ready for a trips to Swiss wilderness playing uncle Reay Mears on wheels ;)

Will lay low for a while :cool:

get her really drunk and buy that guard.
and when she start to moan remind her but honey remember that good night we had awhile ago you said that I can do what I want on my bike.
just ask uncle johnny here I'll find an answer for ya;)

I thought it was to,but now I'm on my 2nd new bike and she makes almost double the $$ that I make so it worked out!!!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I just took the wraps off of HONDABIKEPRO's skid plate and Oh My Stars! What an incredible piece of kit. I have had bash plates on many motorcycles but this one takes the blue ribbon.

Thanks Dale!

Well, I just took the wraps off of HONDABIKEPRO's skid plate and Oh My Stars! What an incredible piece of kit. I have had bash plates on many motorcycles but this one takes the blue ribbon.

I knew you would get one :)

Now I will be waiting patiently for a picture of how it fits with the engine guards :cool:

I knew you would get one :)

Now I will be waiting patiently for a picture of how it fits with the engine guards :cool:

I may have to see if I can get one of the local church groups that help disabled people with household projects to come by and install it.

I may have to see if I can get one of the local church groups that help disabled people with household projects to come by and install it.

LOL. I will be praying it this helps. Or do you mean it would be a miracle if they both fit together? Just jocking, I'm pretty sure you will make them fit

LOL. I will be praying it this helps. Or do you mean it would be a miracle if they both fit together? Just jocking, I'm pretty sure you will make them fit

I have no doubt that they will fit superbly. I only doubt my physical ability to slide Tab A into Slot B without re-injuring my wing.

Back