• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Mivv Speed Edge Slip On Exhaust

Seabee Bob

Reaction score
Visit site
Any members familiar with Mivv? For sale on Ebay $490.

Mivv Speed Edge Slip On Exhaust Honda NC 700 X / NC 700 S 2012 12 Muffler NC700

http://youtu.be/-A5D5T3CJsQ

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!nME-0drNZgOBQBZf86ebg~~60_57.jpg
    $(KGrHqN,!nME-0drNZgOBQBZf86ebg~~60_57.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,028
Last edited:
Mivv Suono Slip On Exhaust Honda NC 700 X / NC 700 S 2012 12 Steel Muffler NC700

For sale on Ebay $449.

Attachments

• $T2eC16V,!ykE9s7tw3epBQBZYCElZQ~~60_57 (1).jpg
    $T2eC16V,!ykE9s7tw3epBQBZYCElZQ~~60_57 (1).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 842
I can't see in these cans the rubber for the main stand... Is it there?

I can't see in these cans the rubber for the main stand... Is it there?

You talking to me? I have no clue! I am asking if any other members are familiar with the MIVV.

I am wanting a Slip On and I am going to patiently wait for Yoshimura to see what they come out with.

Last edited:
Does Yosh typically come out with several different models, or just one main one?

NC700X

I have seen this video on You Tube and I have been to Yosh's website and there is nothing there for the NC700X. I also tried to call them twice. I was not able to get through to them. I like the Leo Vince that is available but, I am just going to wait another month or two and see what happens. I like the carbon fiber look and I am looking for a nice deep note from the exhaust.

Last edited:
Does Yosh typically come out with several different models, or just one main one?

NC700X

May I cheekily express my dismay at this video and sound (I have seen this before and pasted the link before also, me thinks).

In my experience, Yoshi pipes sound best with hi-revs (above 10k rpm) with 4 cylinders and so on. The youtube here shows the biker just revving up to say 2000-3000rpm, no good. He should rev it up as much as 5-6krpm to really hear the real Yoshi sound.
:p

May I cheekily express my dismay at this video and sound (I have seen this before and pasted the link before also, me thinks).

In my experience, Yoshi pipes sound best with hi-revs (above 10k rpm) with 4 cylinders and so on. The youtube here shows the biker just revving up to say 2000-3000rpm, no good. He should rev it up as much as 5-6krpm to really hear the real Yoshi sound.

What slip on do you recommend for the NC700x?

What slip on do you recommend for the NC700x?

Don't hang me on this:

The one which you yourself LIKE and can get easily without too much hassle or selling any part of your internal organs for it.

Oh yes, it must (should be) legal as well.

For me, so far I like the dual pipe IXIL for looks.
Personally TBH, I will not buy any new pipes. My standard one is still shiny.

Don't hang me on this:

The one which you yourself LIKE and can get easily without too much hassle or selling any part of your internal organs for it.

Oh yes, it must (should be) legal as well.

For me, so far I like the dual pipe IXIL for looks.
Personally TBH, I will not buy any new pipes. My standard one is still shiny.

I like the IXIL as well for looks and sound.

I kinda "hate" these youtubes exhaust vids....
they show broooomm... (2000rpm)....brooommm(2000rpm)....

WHY don't they rev it steady to say 3000-4000 and let us hear it?
Darn.
:rolleyes:

Love the sound and look of those dual IXIL's. Though Happy is correct, there are many aspects you don't get to experience from videos. They seem to be hard to find in the states. Not sure they would work with the bags I have ordered any way.

Having had both the Mivv Suono and the Mivv GP exhausts on 2nd gen. FZ1s I really like the Mivv. Both have a nice growl thats not too loud but sounds great to me. I've had experience with PJ's Parts and they're good folks to deal with. They're now located in Maryville, TN.

Anyone replace the stock exhaust with an after market pipe? I will be getting a pipe also, just don't know which one yet...

Does changing pipe affect your MPG?

Does changing pipe affect your MPG?[/QUOTE]

It depends on whether or not you would have to do other mods to accommodate the pipe (by "pipe" I'm assuming you are talking about a full exhaust system). If the OEM fuel management can't adjust for the difference in the exhaust pressure you'd be looking at having to also install a Power Commander or some other aftermarket tuner system and I'm not aware of any available for the North American market. I have installed full systems on other bikes and the mileage always dropped after the installation, but the tuner was delivering a richer fuel air mixture than the stock system. I really don't know if this would apply to the NC or not since my only experience was with more traditional (high revving) engines that didn't have an oxygen sensor in the exhaust.
Hopefully someone on the Forum can give you some better input.

Bob

Back