Lower side stand Endurance or KIJIMA?

spets

Reaction score
Hi,

I just got the Endurance side stand so I thought I'd share my thoughts!

Here is the link to the stand:
ENDURANCE : Short Side Stand [50530MGSE01]

I currently have the 30mm Lust links installed and also lowered the front forks by 10mm. The new side stand increased my bike's lean angle by 2 degrees over the stock configuration. Still feels pretty stable though! I bet if I had the 40mm lowering links it would be just like the stock lean angle.

Well made, no issues with it. Fast shipping from webbike. I also did not like the soupy's stand that much, it stood out and the foot expander pad was a pain to work with.

Stock height bike on the right, the lowered on the left:

stock stand:

endurance stand:

placing my phone by the ignition key leaning back on the handlebars, I recorded an 18 degree lean on the stock bike and a 20 degree lean on the lowered bike, with the front tire pointing straight.

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
I keep getting the message that my "Token" has expired. I can not post on the forum. Will someone please notify admin. Thank you.

Old Can Ride.

spets

Reaction score
The side stand? I'm sure it could, but I was not able to find a non-EU source for one. Decided to go with webike instead as I have had good previous experience with them. NC700S stand P/N appears to be 50530MGSD10.

I do have the NC700S center stand from webike on my bike as well, works great with the 30mm links.