• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Side Stand Foot Enlarger

Mike first let me apologize to you for not responding before now.
I see that you purchased an item and I hope that it meets your current and future needs.
However for others who are also considering an expanded foot print let me share a photo of the Givi ES1111 that I have on my 2021 NC. It has served me well and subjectively I can say that the bike is much more stable than with the OEM foot stand. I also have a center stand on the bike and have not had any issues with the Givi clearing the center stand.

Attachments

• Givi ES1111 Side Stand Foot.jpg
    Givi ES1111 Side Stand Foot.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 11
Mike first let me apologize to you for not responding before now.
I see that you purchased an item and I hope that it meets your current and future needs.
However for others who are also considering an expanded foot print let me share a photo of the Givi ES1111 that I have on my 2021 NC. It has served me well and subjectively I can say that the bike is much more stable than with the OEM foot stand. I also have a center stand on the bike and have not had any issues with the Givi clearing the center stand.
Thanks! Now I’m wondering if I’ve installed the enlarger in the correct configuration.

I have not taken it to the sand yet (minor brake repair pending). But it is more stable in the driveway. I have a paver drive which, if deployed just right, the bike did not like. I don’t really have that concern anymore.

Thanks! Now I’m wondering if I’ve installed the enlarger in the correct configuration.

I have not taken it to the sand yet (minor brake repair pending). But it is more stable in the driveway. I have a paver drive which, if deployed just right, the bike did not like. I don’t really have that concern anymore.
It looks like you installed it correctly, as compared to others I've seen. It just happens to be fugly, so it might look wrong just because it's a goofy shape.

Back