• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Love my NC700, but......

nrsheikh

Reaction score
Visit site
I do not like the wheel pattern. I know it is a minor thing, but the wheel design is just not doing it for me. The "Flower" pattern, as I call it, is just not doing it for me. My old bike had this 5 or 6 spoke pattern that looked nice. Maybe someone in the aftermarket will come up with a different pattern.....

Venting over, thanks for listening! :D

I do not like the wheel pattern. I know it is a minor thing, but the wheel design is just not doing it for me. The "Flower" pattern, as I call it, is just not doing it for me. My old bike had this 5 or 6 spoke pattern that looked nice. Maybe someone in the aftermarket will come up with a different pattern.....

Venting over, thanks for listening! :D

Just approach your bike directly from the front or rear and you'll never see the wheel's profile.
Problem solved and you just saved a ton of $$$
:)

lol. haha, am actually not american. and not fat. am a 130 lbs, 5'6

but yes most here are overweight,
9 stone? you'll need this instead....saves loads on fuel and you will be helping and pleasing tree huggers...
sevi-push-bike.jpg
treehugger-going-green.jpg

Of all the bikes I've had I liked the wheels on this one the best
Moto Guzzi Breva 750.jpg
Good looking and easy to clean, no nooks & crannies for dirt to get into.
The Burgman 650 wheels were a PITA to clean in fact downright impossible.

Back