• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2020 WS Upgrade

Art

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got a 2020 NC750X. Had one several years ago. Apparently the bolt pattern is different from the 15 to the 20 as my larger windscreen won't mount. With that, as a person 6' 1" could you recommend a good windscreen for my height. Also I recall my past NC had a seat concepts on it and I'd like another good seat. If you could give me best selection on that. I'm only 190 lbs. Appreciate any recommendations and imagine this has been beat to death somewhere but time is a bit limited right now. Thanks.

Madstad windscreens are great. Also being over 6', I recommend one of their taller options, taller even than they suggest.

All the same seats. If you liked the Seat Concepts, get another. There's also Corbin and a few others.

Madstad windscreens are great. Also being over 6', I recommend one of their taller options, taller even than they suggest.

All the same seats. If you liked the Seat Concepts, get another. There's also Corbin and a few others.
Agree -- ordered Madstad just now. Had one before and this jogged my memory. Don't think seat concepts does this bike anymore?? Thanks for the input!

Whoa thank you!
In your experience is there anything better? I'm in my sixties 6 1" and 190 and just want as much comfort as possible -- seems I had one once before and it was good. Open to advice. Thanks.

In your experience is there anything better? I'm in my sixties 6 1" and 190 and just want as much comfort as possible -- seems I had one once before and it was good. Open to advice. Thanks.
Seat comfort is subjective. I found the stock seat on my 2018 to be terrible. I installed a Seat Concepts replacement and though better than stock it does not return "all-day" comfort. I would describe it as just barely acceptable; others just love them. I think the fact that Seat Concepts is loved by so many, across many differnt brands of bikes, suggests that they are a good choice for a lot of riders. I have had Corbin on several bikes, and so has my wife. We both find them to be exceptionally comfortable on short and long trips. The same is true for Corbin that it is a highly sought after product for owners of many brands from Aprilia to Zero. Seat shape, body shape, bike configuration, physical conditioning of the rider, even the cover material are elements that I have seen mentioned in various articles as contributors to realized seat comfort from one rider to the next. @dduelin, for instance, has an RDL on one of his bikes but tends to ride comfortably and for longer distance on his NC, which I think still has the stock saddle.

I'm getting rid of the seat concepts seat and going back to Corbin on my 2018. It's a Father's Day gift that the family is going in on...it's supposed to be a surprise, but I was going to buy a used one forcing my wife to let the cat out of the bag.

Seat comfort is subjective. I found the stock seat on my 2018 to be terrible. I installed a Seat Concepts replacement and though better than stock it does not return "all-day" comfort. I would describe it as just barely acceptable; others just love them. I think the fact that Seat Concepts is loved by so many, across many differnt brands of bikes, suggests that they are a good choice for a lot of riders. I have had Corbin on several bikes, and so has my wife. We both find them to be exceptionally comfortable on short and long trips. The same is true for Corbin that it is a highly sought after product for owners of many brands from Aprilia to Zero. Seat shape, body shape, bike configuration, physical conditioning of the rider, even the cover material are elements that I have seen mentioned in various articles as contributors to realized seat comfort from one rider to the next. @dduelin, for instance, has an RDL on one of his bikes but tends to ride comfortably and for longer distance on his NC, which I think still has the stock saddle.

I'm getting rid of the seat concepts seat and going back to Corbin on my 2018. It's a Father's Day gift that the family is going in on...it's supposed to be a surprise, but I was going to buy a used one forcing my wife to let the cat out of the bag.
Ahh thanks. I'll chew on this and make a decision when we get back from a short vacation. Need windshield also--I'm 6' 1" hope this 20.7" will getter done -- Good day!

Puig Touring Screen Honda NC700X/NC750X 16'-19'C/Smoke, (8910H) Show it'll fit a 2020​

Ahh thanks. I'll chew on this and make a decision when we get back from a short vacation. Need windshield also--I'm 6' 1" hope this 20.7" will getter done -- Good day!

Puig Touring Screen Honda NC700X/NC750X 16'-19'C/Smoke, (8910H) Show it'll fit a 2020​

It is going to sound like I am being negative today. I have that screen with the lip. It is okay, not great. It is noisy, it does relieve some buffeting, the optical clarity is very good.

2022-04-23_16-34-55_732.jpg

Always shoot it straight--that's a good thing. Ya, I was going to get that mastad but don't want to deal with mounts. Had one on another bike and it was good. I just need a nice screen that's about 21-23" tall. Will do a bit more research before I order it. So is the screen you have the one I copied and pasted in my last msg? Also that sure looks like FL to me---grew up in Sarasota back b4 it got jacked up.

This current NC came with a Corbin seat, a Seat Concepts seat, and a Shad seat. Unfortunately, before I could test the SC one I left it lying on the trunk of my car and went somewhere thus losing the seat on the road behind me. Though I didn't go far I never saw the seat again. So that left me with the Corbin and the Shad. I had a Corbin on a previous bike and liked the firmness and shape. This has borne true again on the NC. The Corbin went on and never came off.

Thanks for the input. Will lean in that direction as I've never had a corbin seat -- had most the others though. The Spencer guy did my ST seats and those were nice. If I can get a good windshield and seat should be good for a quick ride when time permits. Only seat I didn't like much was a mustang seat. The wind noise is terrible...just got off it. Unacceptable. Windshield ASAP. Just want one that will push it over my head--thanks again.

Always shoot it straight--that's a good thing. Ya, I was going to get that mastad but don't want to deal with mounts. Had one on another bike and it was good. I just need a nice screen that's about 21-23" tall. Will do a bit more research before I order it. So is the screen you have the one I copied and pasted in my last msg? Also that sure looks like FL to me---grew up in Sarasota back b4 it got jacked up.
It is Florida. I'm just a bit south of you in Lee County, south end, Collier County is out of my subdivision and to the east a couple of miles. Same here. I'm not exaggerating; The south end of this county is becoming pretty similar to Tampa. I try to be a straight shooter. This is the screen I have. https://puig.tv/en/tuning-motos/windscreens-for-fairing-bikes/touring-screen-with-visor?bike=32154 It's like the one you're considering just with a lip, which does not do a ton to improve its performance IMO. But I am 6'02".

It is Florida. I'm just a bit south of you in Lee County, south end, Collier County is out of my subdivision and to the east a couple of miles. Same here. I'm not exaggerating; The south end of this county is becoming pretty similar to Tampa. I try to be a straight shooter. This is the screen I have. https://puig.tv/en/tuning-motos/windscreens-for-fairing-bikes/touring-screen-with-visor?bike=32154 It's like the one you're considering just with a lip, which does not do a ton to improve its performance IMO. But I am 6'02".
One quick question if I may; The windshield alone probably won't deflect the air over our heads is that a safe idea? Is the additional piece on top in the field of view -- I mean doubtful but where is it line of site for you as I'm 6-1. BTW just ordered corbin. Thanks again.

Back