• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lets see your NC OFFROAD!

I had to run up to Big Bear today and wanted to take a ride through some of the forest roads before they are closed for the winter, likely around November 1st. My NC700 is stock, including the original factory tires which have just over 8000 miles on them. The roads I was on were dirt and disintegrated granite with some sandy sections and some small rocky sections but the bike handled it just fine.
Very cool. Would love to pick your brain about similar routes in SoCal.

Really enjoyed the ride and scenery. Can you tell me what group made the music with the violin combined with the keyboard ? That tune was perfect for the video in my opinion. Thanks for sharing your ride.

Thank you! The songs, in order were
Hot Fire -Crash Kings
Wake Me Up -Avicii
Crystallize -Lindsey Sterling
Wake Up -Awolnation

The violin piece was Lindsey Sterling, she has some great stuff lindseystomp - YouTube

Bought a Drift Ghost, this is my first video with it. I may get better with later videos......probably not.

This is snippets of Pilot Rock RD Johnson 4891 and 4840. Pilot Rock Rd got its name from a near by rock formation that pilots use as a marker to the local airport. I was a week late on getting to see the really nice fall colors but there were still some good one on this ride. Nothing extreme on this ride. Just a typical Ozark county road.

[video=youtube_share;CNEHuLMInvc]http://youtu.be/CNEHuLMInvc[/video]

NC Dirt Riding NM

Some of my dirt off road trips so far. I am very happy with the bike so far (had it about 4 months), I may not know any better but seems to handle things well, I still do not like sand though, now stock tires should help that. I Live in the Four corners region on NM, many many dirt roads and trails. I rode up to Moab last month and tried some of the trails there (no photos did not bring camera) and all went very well. There is something unique about being alone in the middle of nowhere, on a bike that is also perfectly at home going to the shops for some milk. I hope to have more photos in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_2959.jpg
    IMG_2959.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_2961.jpg
    IMG_2961.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 614
  • IMG_2964.jpg
    IMG_2964.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_2966.jpg
    IMG_2966.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 512
Bought a Drift Ghost, this is my first video with it. I may get better with later videos......probably not.

This is snippets of Pilot Rock RD Johnson 4891 and 4840. Pilot Rock Rd got its name from a near by rock formation that pilots use as a marker to the local airport. I was a week late on getting to see the really nice fall colors but there were still some good one on this ride. Nothing extreme on this ride. Just a typical Ozark county road.

[video=youtube_share;CNEHuLMInvc]http://youtu.be/CNEHuLMInvc[/video]

Lol

-Skwirl!

-Wiggle! Yoikes!

-Mist! Creepy/cool

Very nice :cool: Sounded like you got some good wheelspin on some parts that were steeper?

Beauty, ADW! :D

Some of my favourite motorcycle riding memories were in the Moab and 4Corners areas :cool:

You just can't beat the colour of the rocks there!

Moab Turbo Sunset 001.jpg

what are those on the back of ya bike, pee shooters??
10112d1384658992-lets-see-your-nc-offroad-img_2961.jpg

Beauty, ADW! :D

Some of my favourite motorcycle riding memories were in the Moab and 4Corners areas :cool:

You just can't beat the colour of the rocks there!

View attachment 10122

It is an amazing place only moved here from Seattle this year, still getting acquainted with the place, actually live on the Navajo Reservation, wife works in the hospital here (Shiprock), only four hours from the grand canyon, two hours from Moab and in one hour I am in the southern CO Rockies.

I just can not picture Brutus on the back of Nana Chou. Try to picture Motorcycle off spring with 26" by 4.5" tires?

Brutus Lone Star 9.jpg0.jpg

smileyBike.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Just some cold offroad riding a couple weeks ago

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387070547587.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387070547587.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 709
Not much for off road, but we did hit some hard packed dirt this weekend for about 3.5 miles, and got passed by a GS1200. Like I was standing still! He was part of the group looking for a missing plane down here in Florida. Met up with him at a park down the way.

Attachments

• Riding Dirt.jpg
    Riding Dirt.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 526
uploadfromtaptalk1397690664811.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397690677591.jpg
Found a dirt road today, this place would have been flooded last week after that big storm we had.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Back