• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lets see your NC OFFROAD!

Nortwestrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Lets see your NC on some dirt/gravel/mud etc..
yqerazus.jpg

synaqeva.jpg

runedutu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next time I take a run to the cottage I'll get some pictures of that road. Several washed-out sand and cobblestone hills. I've ridden smoother stuff on my WR!

Notice any rust forming yet? I noticed a little rust on mine right where the front forks bolt on. I need to clean that out I guess.

Right across the fence....

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

That's old Mexico on the other side of that fence.. We did 36 miles of dirt that day on some loose gravel and narrow winding border road that was dicey at best. Also came across a group of 30 plus illegal immigrants, nothing like the border...

We did 40 miles of dirt Saturday which was great but unfortunately no pictures... Next ride will be on the 24th from Douglas Az to New Mexico unless I can convince my BMW buddies to head into Mexico itself. :)

Mono Lake parking area for the south tufa's. Its all gravel road to get there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376521957487.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376521957487.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 888
Skalkaho Falls.jpg

Skalkaho Pass, between Hamilton and Philipsberg Montana. About 25 miles of pretty good gravel with pavement on either side of the 57 mile road. Photo of Skalkaho Falls,7 miles or so from the top of the pass.

Back