• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lets see your NC OFFROAD!

excellent pictures, love the thread!

Only time i took my "onda" on the dirt road, was a poor attempt getting back from it when behind the corner I found out I need to cross mountain river (partially). This resulted in droping bike, me being embarassed as bunch of rafters were just passing down the river (see Murphy's law for motorcyclists) and running as fast as possible from the place.
Thinking now about it, am sorry not to make the picture, it would be a good one :)

Found a pre-Madstad one of the NC meeting it's older country cousin -- a 2009 LS 3010 CUT. While it's not much for demoing the NC's off-road prowess, it's not likely to see much more than this till someone comes up with a bash plate for the DCT.

nc-ls-small.jpg

IMAG0178.jpgIMAG0172.jpg

Some backwoods trail riding here in Oregon. Again, anyone spot any rust on the front fork bracket from wet riding?

Need to wait couple of months for some rain... once it's here I'll participate in this thread! :D :cool:

My daughter txt'd me asking if I was in town. This was my reply

Technically this isn't off-road since it is a county road though in my defense this isn't nice Alabama red clay or Smoky Mountains packed gravel, this is up and down Ozark Mountain scraped rock with a little dust throw in. You will have to be the judge of if it qualifies or not.

My daughter txt'd me asking if I was in town. This was my reply

Technically this isn't off-road since it is a county road though in my defense this isn't nice Alabama red clay or Smoky Mountains packed gravel, this is up and down Ozark Mountain scraped rock with a little dust throw in. You will have to be the judge of if it qualifies or not.

Is it dirt ??
If so than it qualifies !!!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a wonder that trees can grow in this stuff. On the other hand riding in the Ozarks is awesome. Beautiful views, awesome roads, light traffic and I’ve had numerous cagers pull off to the side or slow down in the short passing zones so I could get by. They love the motorcycle tourist up here. People are always telling me new roads I need to ride.

Probably the last pics for a while. Went to help a friend at his deer camp in Perryville. The PR3s have really impressed me at how well they do off-road. They are no knobbie but they have performed quite well. Way better than the Z8s. Have to put the truck in 4 wheel to get up these hills without spinning your way up and the PR3s made it without too much wheel spin.

Hope Dale starts making skidplates again soon cause this has been too much fun!

Probably the last pics for a while. Went to help a friend at his deer camp in Perryville. The PR3s have really impressed me at how well they do off-road. They are no knobbie but they have performed quite well. Way better than the Z8s. Have to put the truck in 4 wheel to get up these hills without spinning your way up and the PR3s made it without too much wheel spin.

Hope Dale starts making skidplates again soon cause this has been too much fun!

I think he has 1 left !!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a good ride planned from Douglas AZ to Animas NM this weekend on the Geronimo trail almost 70 miles of dirt 200+ miles total... Pretty excited went out practicing on dirt today at an old abandoned lot that was more like a dirt terrain park ... Trip report to come !

Did a little more dirt today. Had some fun seeing how the bike reacted in different situations. I am getting more confident in the dirt on this bike.

Back