• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I love my FRUNK!

DanH

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So I was sitting at my desk looking out the window when the sun started bothering my eyes to the point where I just couldn't see myself sitting there anymore so I put on my gear, threw my dress shoes and lunch box in the frunk and went for a ride. yeah - I write software for a living - we can get away with that every so often. Anyway - I decided to stop by the hardware store and get a high speed pneumatic saw so I could get to the cutting of the panels to install my Honda top box. I threw the saw in the frunk and hit the highway. 20 minutes later I was sweating up a storm - especially my hands in my winter gloves. No problem. I'll stop by Cycle Gear and pick up a new pair of summer weight gloves. While I'm there I might as well check out some Kevlar jeans because my riding pants are feeling like a sauna. "Try on the cargo pants too", the sales girl suggests. Both pairs fit great - 5 year guarantee AND 35% off until Saturday. "I'll take both pairs.", says I and hand over my card. She bags it all up and I walk to the door and stop in my tracks with the realization that - "I'm on my bike. How the hell am i going to carry all this?" so I put it in my FRUNK!!! I love my FRUNK!!!

Wow! And I just use it to store my helmet. I need to start thinking more creatively.

I need to consider my career choices I couldn't afford all the shit you just purchased! Lol. But if I ever can I guess now I know I have somewhere to put it!

I'm amazed at some of the stuff I have managed to fit in the frunk. We have a PO Box near my work so all parcels (expect for 1 time when it was huge) get picked up by me and transported in the frunk. I've often had to take items out of the original shipping boxes to have them fit, but with one exception, it has managed everything I needed so far (except hold my helmet :()

Software jobs are apparently paying pretty well. ;)

C'mon guys - everything but the gloves was on sale. (but yeah - its a pretty good gig....)

C'mon guys - everything but the gloves was on sale. (but yeah - its a pretty good gig....)

I hear ya. It is a pretty good gig. :)

I think the theme of this thread is more about the awesomeness of the frunk with some inclinations towards frugality. The frunk is pretty awesome, albeit slightly smaller than the pet carriers on my previous commuters. I still can't get over the fact that this motorcycle gets better mpgs than some past scooters. It's absurd!

I never thought about putting my helmet in it lol.it will also hold a wifi modem still in the box.

Ya it's funny actually I told EVERYONE i could that the trunk could hold a full face helmet and I've never even tried to put mine in there... Lol. There's always so much other shit in there.

Just the other day I had to get a 12 pack of soda. I took the cans out and put them all into
the "frunk". Then my shoes. I had a box of poptarts and a half gallon of tea to carry as well
but they did not fit!

The poptarts went into my jacket pockets and the tea back into the storage fridge at work.

I've carried lots of stuff in there.

I put a whole gallon of paint there. Usually it's my lunchbox and shoes. When I park I put my gloves and sunglasses in the helmet and put it in there. Love the frunk.

ooh I love my frunk to but our lass didn't ,she knock my last two front teef out when I was trying to get her to fit in
Sad-smiley-face.gif

I love the fact that I can put at least two of those huge medical books, that never fitted in the e.g. regular laptop bags in the frunk easily and still have space for lunch, locks and ipad ...

I love the fact that I can put at least two of those huge medical books, that never fitted in the e.g. regular laptop bags in the frunk easily and still have space for lunch, locks and ipad ...

Books? What are those?
Welcome to the world of tablets man....come on you ride the modernest Honda and you talk about ancient databases of the past?
:p

Many of the books are not in soft version yet...but yes, they are catching up...and here you go with a pic:
photo (1).jpg
Books? What are those?
Welcome to the world of tablets man....come on you ride the modernest Honda and you talk about ancient databases of the past?

Many of the books are not in soft version yet...but yes, they are catching up...and here you go with a pic:
View attachment 3278

Is that a Camelback I see in your Frunk? Have you used it while riding yet from inside the frunk? I am trying to figure out if I can use my cameback and leave it in the frunk... Haven't had good enough weather to try it yet.

I am still looking for a small tank bag that can be used on the NCX I would like to have a place to put a few things in a nice convenient location up front.

Is that a Camelback I see in your Frunk? Have you used it while riding yet from inside the frunk? I am trying to figure out if I can use my cameback and leave it in the frunk... Haven't had good enough weather to try it yet.

I am still looking for a small tank bag that can be used on the NCX I would like to have a place to put a few things in a nice convenient location up front.

Isnt it illegal to drink and drive?

There is no camelbak and no drinks there. It is just the books, ipad and a bully U-lock (Bully Alarm Lock with Pager - Street Motorcycle - Motorcycle Superstore), if the latter is what you thought as camelbak.

Back