• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I am somewhat amazed.

The 2016 DCT will probably have the same or very similar software shift points as earlier models. I ride in MT mode all the time, regardless of terrain, so auto shift points are a non issue for me.<br />
Personally, I would be satisfied if the bike had no D and S auto modes. The MT toggles simply make shifting easier than the (hand/foot lever) standard method, while still enjoy being in control of engine revs.<br />
<br />
The silver wheels are the biggest reason for my change. I simply hate black wheels. The bigger frunk and more stylish (and open sound) can are also good. <br />
<br />
My bike has 3K miles and the z rated Metzlers are down to the wear indicators up front already. I've had issues w/front tire adhesion and will be going to Bridgestones.

I would recommend Michelin PR4. Best tires for performance and life span. I drive my bike like a CBR in the hills and I drive 99% freeway or highway but that's in California bay area traffic and I've gotten 16k out of my tires so far and have 2 or 3 left. PS I also only use my rear brake when necessary.

Back