• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

help with taillight/turn signal wiring 2023 model

aliensr13

Reaction score
Visit site
I have my new '23 nc750x DCT (black) and am liken it! I added single end bark busters, Givi rack and top box (V56) and am now trying to add the Admore lighting kit.
really easy wiring access behind the gas tank filler and was able to unclip the wiring (3 pin) connector. trouble is I do not know which wire is which. I need 5 wires, +12V switched tail light, ground, RHTurn, LHTurn, and brake light. Can someone with a shop manual provide these colours for me....

I figured it out, brake light wire on my '23 is black, ground is green with black stripe, pink with grey is 12V switched tail light...turn signal wires are the same as previous...light blue and orange...

I figured it out, brake light wire on my '23 is black, ground is green with black stripe, pink with grey is 12V switched tail light...turn signal wires are the same as previous...light blue and orange...
Thanks for listing off the wires. The list Admore supplied to me was incorrect. Did you have any trouble with your turn signals working? I put the Posi-taps in on the light blue and orange - I've got nothing, but the brake light works fine. Won't react to the turn signals at all.

Back