• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello!

Twig

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello to the forum!

I am a new member who has just joined this past week. I just moved to the Okanagan region of BC, Canada, from the central interior of the province, and bought a new bike to celebrate / commute to work in the summer.

I bought a NC700xa, but have not yet insured it for the road as we are heading right into winter. I have been reading these posts for months prior to buying the bike, and have learned a lot. This forum was part of the reason I decided on this bike. So, thanks all!

I look forward to continue to learn and get tips. :D

Welcome Twig,I was up through Kelowna a few times last summer.You'll have a nice choice of roads to ride on your new bike next summer.
One of my favourites was Kaslo to Nakusp last summer.I hope your winter's not to long.

Thanks guys. Yes X-man, I definitely have some exploring to do. As for our winter, it seems to have reverted to fall again, so I may be picking up a couple weeks of road insurance soon. Looking fwd to trying this bike out.

In Arizona we get to enjoy riding year round, some hot in the summer and cold in the winter but a week does not go by that we can't saddle up. It must be hard to have to stable bikes, especially new ones. Enjoy!

In Arizona we get to enjoy riding year round, some hot in the summer and cold in the winter but a week does not go by that we can't saddle up. It must be hard to have to stable bikes, especially new ones. Enjoy!

I even went today to get some insurance for a week or two, but the minimum I could get without doing a daily rate was 3 months. So, sadly, bike will remain stabled... Well, maybe a day permit next weekend... If its nice!

Back