• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello guys...

kasi

Reaction score
getbusticket.com
Hello guys, I am new at this forum its my first post and at the beginning of time I am lucky that I will join this forum early because I have no enough knowledge about the travelling and other kind of special knowledge and hope you all community help me and shared with me authentic knowledge..

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you have something of value to share with the forum when the subject comes up!

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people here. I'm sure you'll find the help you need.

Welcome! You will learn a lot here!
I suppose you have the bike already?

Welcome! I have no authentic knowledge to share so assume anything I share is pretty much made up on the spot but I'll try to be helpful. :)

Welcome Kasi. Like DanH I will try and be helpful to you but will often use humor in my answers. :). Please don't let it put you off. If it confuses you at all just let us know and we will try and clarify the answer.

Where in the Great White North are you?

Back