• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from VA

fentos

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to stop in and say Hello. I'm new to the NC as well as the forum. I picked up a used 2012 NC700X from another member here on the forum last week (2k miles and a few goodies added.) It's been to cold to ride it very far, but I am very impressed so far in just the few miles that I have gotten to ride it. I'm coming from purely sport bike background, with lots of track day riding, but after a long 3 years of not having a bike in the garage and our family expanding with little ones, I knew I wanted to hang my leathers up for a few more years. After much research I knew the NC was the bike for me. I wanted something to commute on to work and take some trips with my father in-law on the weekends. This should fit the bill perfectly!

Sorry for the garage backdrop, but it's still a little cold to ride it anywhere scenic for better photos. There will be plenty of time for that once the weather warms up.

nc1.jpg

nc2.jpg

The previous owner had installed:
  • Honda center stand
  • Fender Extender
  • Handle bar risers
  • Givi Trunk rack (not pictured)
  • Givi hard tail box (not pictured)

So far I've just cleaned it and installed the wheel stripes. Can't wait to ride it!

Welcome to the forum fentos! I see VA will be getting about 6 inches of the white stuff tonight so I guess waiting to ride the NC will be just a little longer. Lot's of threads on here to keep you occupied until then.

Welcome to the forum. I use my NC strickly for commuting and I am very pleased with it. I too came from a sport bike background. Took a minute to get used to but she fills the urge to ride.

Just wanted to stop in and say Hello. I'm new to the NC as well as the forum. I picked up a used 2012 NC700X from another member here on the forum last week (2k miles and a few goodies added.) It's been to cold to ride it very far, but I am very impressed so far in just the few miles that I have gotten to ride it. I'm coming from purely sport bike background, with lots of track day riding, but after a long 3 years of not having a bike in the garage and our family expanding with little ones, I knew I wanted to hang my leathers up for a few more years. After much research I knew the NC was the bike for me. I wanted something to commute on to work and take some trips with my father in-law on the weekends. This should fit the bill perfectly!

Sorry for the garage backdrop, but it's still a little cold to ride it anywhere scenic for better photos. There will be plenty of time for that once the weather warms up.

The previous owner had installed:
  • Honda center stand
  • Fender Extender
  • Handle bar risers
  • Givi Trunk rack (not pictured)
  • Givi hard tail box (not pictured)

So far I've just cleaned it and installed the wheel stripes. Can't wait to ride it!

6.jpgA big howdy from Texas!

smileycowboy.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome. I am also in va (fairfax area) and using my NC for commuting. It really is awesome.

Welcome from the other side of the country where we are being spared the weather onslaught hitting the eastern parts of the nation. Hope things improve soon so you can get out and ride your new NC.

Back