• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from S/E Missouri

Troy

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for not properly introducing myself. I'm 55 years old and not much for any kind of social media so I'm sorry if I offended anyone by jumping in with a technical post. Not being familiar with forums I assumed that's all that they were about. I appreciate your responses. I'll get with my son and figure out how this all works and how I'm supposed to behave, lol.

Sorry for not properly introducing myself. I'm 55 years old and not much for any kind of social media so I'm sorry if I offended anyone by jumping in with a technical post. Not being familiar with forums I assumed that's all that they were about. I appreciate your responses. I'll get with my son and figure out how this all works and how I'm supposed to behave, lol.

Good heavens, never fear on that account! :D

Welcome from Athens, GA. This forum is a lot friendlier than others I'm on. People actually read it and check in from time to time and it has become sort of a community. If you'll notice, there are lots of technical questions out there, lots of ride reports, and lots of plain old good humor. I can assure you that nobody was offended. Glad you're part of the group.

Welcome from Yorba Linda, California. Great info in this forum. I estimate that the technical advice alone has saved me a ton of time.

Back