• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Greetings from Florida

terryinfla

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy all, I recently traded in my VFR and got a new 2013 NC700x. I also have a Kawasaki Ninja 650 which is primarily my wifes bike. I so far have installed the Honda center stand and I have the Honda side bags and associated brackets etc sitting in my garage. I am in the process of selling off my VFR farkles to pay for a HID and other items for the NCX. I think I met Mike who is a member when I chased him down on his way to Sonny's BBQ last week to talk bikes with him.

Any way I was a big fan of the VFRD forum and it looks like this forum will be just as good for information sharing.

Terry

Welcome Terry! I haven't seen you on the road yet, but we are bound to run across each other eventually. I am guessing you picked up the bike over at Performance Honda of Wesley Chapel? That's where I bought mine.

Yeah I bought it from Performance Honda, I live close to their store. Unfortunately I have either had to work or it's been raining ever since I bought it. I met a guy, I think his name was Mike who lives up off Boyette road who is a member of this forum.

Yeah I bought it from Performance Honda, I live close to their store. Unfortunately I have either had to work or it's been raining ever since I bought it. I met a guy, I think his name was Mike who lives up off Boyette road who is a member of this forum.
Was it LM15?

I have ridden with him a few times on MP3s. He is considering an NC700.

Terry, good to see you on the forum. Yeah. We met at Sonny's. It was good talking to you. I told my friends that have bigger cruisers how you described the riding position on the NC. I know what you mean about the bad weather. I rode home from work in the rain Friday. Today was a bust too.

Did you see some of the posts by Bemerphile on his HID? Maybe even some of his 'extreme farkling' threads. You might enjoy the discussions in windscreens too. Did you get one yet? Oh. You need to see pictures of Old Can Rides bike. One more item and he would need a side car. :)

There are a lot of good guys on this forum. Several of us met at Gator Joe's in Ocala a few months back. We should do that again soon. Fuzzy is a good guy too. Even if he did get me confused with the 'other' Mike. Fuzzy and I met at Biketoberfest.

Like the add says, ' You meet the nicest people...'

Terry, good to see you on the forum. Yeah. We met at Sonny's. It was good talking to you. I told my friends that have bigger cruisers how you described the riding position on the NC. I know what you mean about the bad weather. I rode home from work in the rain Friday. Today was a bust too.

Did you see some of the posts by Bemerphile on his HID? Maybe even some of his 'extreme farkling' threads. You might enjoy the discussions in windscreens too. Did you get one yet? Oh. You need to see pictures of Old Can Rides bike. One more item and he would need a side car. :)

There are a lot of good guys on this forum. Several of us met at Gator Joe's in Ocala a few months back. We should do that again soon. Fuzzy is a good guy too. Even if he did get me confused with the 'other' Mike. Fuzzy and I met at Biketoberfest.

Like the add says, ' You meet the nicest people...'

:eek:.
Saw both of you at Biketoberfest. Was hoping LM15 had finally pulled the trigger. Wish I had had time for the meet up before going home.

Are you coming back for Bike Week?

Hello from the "other" Mike, LM15.

Still considering the NC700X, but I am doing the 2014 Scooter Cannonball Run from Hyder, AK to New Orleans in June (and then on the home to Ft. Lauderdale). Since I am doing the SCR with my Piaggio BV250ie, my funds are tied to that this year. Hopefully, next year will see the NC750X here and I am looking forward to that.

I will be coming up to Daytona Bike week, but it will be the first weekend of it as the following week I am going to the Sebring 12 Hour race. I will be on my Piaggio MP3 500 and it would be nice to meet up with you guys if you will be around on Saturday, March 8th. Perhaps we could meet for lunch.

Welcome to the Forum, Terry!

There are a bunch of us here in Florida!

I would be interested in a Bike Week Meet Up on the first Saturday. I like to hit the Speedway early for a test ride or two, but I would be glad to meet up for lunch anywhere up or down the beach.

Howdy all, I recently traded in my VFR and got a new 2013 NC700x. I also have a Kawasaki Ninja 650 which is primarily my wifes bike. I so far have installed the Honda center stand and I have the Honda side bags and associated brackets etc sitting in my garage. I am in the process of selling off my VFR farkles to pay for a HID and other items for the NCX. I think I met Mike who is a member when I chased him down on his way to Sonny's BBQ last week to talk bikes with him.

Any way I was a big fan of the VFRD forum and it looks like this forum will be just as good for information sharing.

Terry

4.jpgHowdy from Texas.

smileysmug.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back