• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Greeting From Idaho

Jaraxle

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Everybody,

I am long time lurker who finally pulled the trigger and got a 2015 NC700XDCT with a little over 2300 miles. I havent ridden in many years but since moving to Idaho I am like 3-4 miles from work and its nice and slow here so I figured it would be a good commuter and get me back into riding. I got it about a week ago and haven't ridden yet due to the weather. My plan is to take a refresher riding course this spring (whenever that is here in Idaho). Its a stock setup but I have a few things I would like to add and I look forward to chatting with anyone and everyone as I make this journey.

Rick

Welcome aboard! 3-4 miles might be a quick jog or a nice bicycle ride in. With the NC700 you might find yourself 'inadvertently' taking a much longer way home!! :cool:

Welcome aboard! 3-4 miles might be a quick jog or a nice bicycle ride in. With the NC700 you might find yourself 'inadvertently' taking a much longer way home!! :cool:
It takes me 15 minutes to get to work in the morning and 30 minutes to 2 hours to get home.[emoji41]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the ride Spud!!! You're about 7 hours south of me, be great to meet up sometime. Later this year, when it warms up for sure, I am trying to plan a ride down to visit my brother in Lost Wages. I'll be riding over to Montana and taking I15 down so i'll ride right by you if memory serves! :{)

Last edited:
Welcome from Western Washington. Enjoy the new bike. Don’t worry, the weather will turn soon. I’ve got relatives in Idaho Falls, and have been there many times in my life. Great area.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. We are really liking Idaho for the six months that we have lived here. Looking forward to the spring summer time to really explore the state and surrounding areas.Having moved a lot for work, this is the furthest north and west we have lived and so far we are loving it.

Back