• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi V35 side cases

Beemerphile

#1 Elite
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Some pics of the Givi sidecase install on my 700x. I am extremely satisfied with the fit and finish. The mounts fit perfectly and are quite sturdy.

P1070337.jpgP1070342.jpgP1070343.jpg

Last edited:
No, I am retired and the garage is what saves my wife from too much husband.

Darn...so you DID work for CW? That was one of my first mags....! Tell us more!

Did you receive back your front forks? (Sorry I cannot remember if it was you who said you reworked your front forks in the adventure forum, BTW that forum is not a competitor to this forum because it has all models of Adventure bikes)

I mean we can open a thread in the BAR. (in case we get some guy breathing down our necks for posting inane comments offtopic)

Last edited:

Did you receive back your front forks? (Sorry I cannot remember if it was you who said you reworked your front forks in the adventure forum, BTW that forum is not a competitor to this forum because it has all models of Adventure bikes)

I mean we can open a thread in the BAR. (in case we get some guy breathing down our necks for posting inane comments offtopic)

you complain about me yet you insist on getting in little digs all the time. Thats 2 this evening. you say you want a quiet & happy life yet you will not let rest. Please tell me in which thread I have complained about people going off topic.
as I have said several times just get on and enjoy the forum preferably without trying to prevoke me all the time

Dear other forummers, sorry to bring this up again and again, but enough is enough. I will either be banned from the admin for voicing this dirty laundry here, or someone please help me stop this guy walking all over me.

you complain about me yet you insist on getting in little digs all the time. Thats 2 this evening. you say you want a quiet & happy life yet you will not let rest. Please tell me in which thread I have complained about people going off topic.
as I have said several times just get on and enjoy the forum preferably without trying to prevoke me all the time

First of all, you barged in and brought up this unwarranted dig. Someone was talking about swiss chocolates and so on. I talked about some forums which I experienced GOOD things and GOOD people, and then you put in a damper.

Of all the forums I belong to (or have belonged to) both motorcycle and football related I have yet to find an unfriendly one. Of course sometimes people have differing opinions which is fine as it often leads to interesting discussions What sometimes spoils things is when a member gets upset because someone else posts an opinin that differs with theirs and goes crying to the Admin with tales of being bullied and cries of nobody likes me. I often have strong opinos on things (ask my wife) with which others disagree and i'm always will ing to listen to (read about) these. Of course i then reserve the right to reply to their comments. this is called debate and providing it does not sink to the level of personal insults is not a bad thing and can often make a forum more lively.
Something else that can upset some people is when a member insists on posting in every single thread whether they have anything useful to add or not. quite often these posts have no bearing on the subject of the thread. Whilst I am quite a prolific poster if the thread is about a subject on which I have little or no knowledge then I will not post unless it is to ask a specific question on the subject of the thread. Of course I will read these threads on the principle that your never too old to learn

In case you forgot and people are not interested to find out the audit trail. Here is the unwarranted first-shot you took, out of the blue while I was happily cruising on this forum, minding my own business, and trying to duck out of your radar. Mr Rocker, please be fair, you (again) started to dig me, not me dig you.

I was talking to others, and not even mentioning you.
I think you conveniently chooses threads and posts and pick words to suit YOUR STORY.

I want to let it rest, but YOU continued to berate me. You don't even notice it nor know it.

Just a thought to Admin.I was wondering as a moderator on several forums how we stand with copyright concerns posting this sort of thing. it seems a bit unfair posting something for free when people are trying to make a living by writing and publishing it.
to me their is no difference between this and people travelling on my companies trains without paying for a ticket

Second, you then called me a thief (analogy to the traintraveler without ticket) for posting the TRD 169. Is that factual? Did you read first? No, you just wait for an opportunity to "prove you are right".
Why do you bother to shoot arrows at me and only me?

Thirdly, you said you have "agreed" with my posts before? I cannot remember a single time you have agreed with me in this forum since we fell out. WE can disagree and we can also avoid each other. You insist on commenting on any topic in this "open" forum.
Yes by all means, but be cordial.
You only disagreed all the time and you argued and said it was a debate.
Enough is enough.

You have so many forums which you can claim Godliness (top poster), why do you continue to display your disdain for me over here?
I am already ignoring you and shunning you keeping out of your way.
You told the other forum admin that I "can" be kicked out, because I am in this forum. And now?
You are an elderly rider, whom I like to respect, please there is still a chance. But you have rejected my offer of friendship, what, 4 times?

Is it too much for me to ask you to please stop trolling me?
Do you know what is a troll? You must know, because you are admin for so many forums, so you must know.
Right?

The best thing you can do is: don't reply to this, and let a mad dog lie (me).
Ok?

Sorry to beemerphile for polluting your thread.

Last edited:

No, I never worked for Cycle World. I worked for a pharmaceutical manufacturing company. I decided not to send the forks for modification until later in the year. MY plan was to send them to Race Tech in California for a complete re-spring and re-valve treatment. The process will take three weeks because they haven't seen an NC700x yet and would have to baseline it. However, I have my BMW down for major maintenance after a ride to Alaska and I have a planned ride to the upstate of New York in a couple of weeks. I will send the forks to them after I return and I finish the BMW work.

No, I never worked for Cycle World. I worked for a pharmaceutical manufacturing company. I decided not to send the forks for modification until later in the year. MY plan was to send them to Race Tech in California for a complete re-spring and re-valve treatment. The process will take three weeks because they haven't seen an NC700x yet and would have to baseline it. However, I have my BMW down for major maintenance after a ride to Alaska and I have a planned ride to the upstate of New York in a couple of weeks. I will send the forks to them after I return and I finish the BMW work.

You are lucky to have a shop like Racetech in your vicinity. Over here in Switzerland, it is cheaper to buy new forks and shocks. However, with this scoot, I think it is quite an overkill. My NCX is as vanilla as she gets.
I had an "old" BMW R1100R before (1997 model).
My fav is the R80GS. Or was it R90GS? Hmm...one day I am going to buy one and restore it.

I know Rod 20 years ago, from the ibmwr.org. He was vice president? That's what he told me....LoL.

Happy if you bother to check your own threads you will see that in the last 24 hours I agreed with you about ear plugs
yes I am top poster on ONE other forum but remind who was top poster there before you left.
You are not ignoring me if you keep putting in the little one line digs like you did today.Now PLEASe just accept that you don't like me I don't like you and just draw a line under the whole thing. I have enough problems going on in my life right now without having to bother about you

Last edited:
Hey, I like you both and want to see both of you remain. You both have good things to contribute. Just try to take things a little more lightly. If we can't kid with each other how can we call each other a friend.

Thank you FlaNC700X for your encouraging words. I really hope it works out after getting it all out. It is tiresome for me to repeat myself so many times, it is also very childish I know. If we add up both our ages, we are over 100. My biggest mistake was to reply, to react. Sorry for all this noise. I feel so ashamed to have to let out my anguish in this manner but it was good to let it all out. Sorry. I cannot express so eloquently coz I am not English. ~Joe. / Lets go back to talking about our nice little wonder-bike. To those reading this, I am still open to any possible friendship (as I kept saying). Cheers.

Back