• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fobo Bike Bluetooth TPMS - Unboxing and Installation

Any ANSI B40.1, mine is grade B which is 2% accuracy.

Looks like this one (I do not have this exact model), you can take it on road trips.
Amazon.com: TireTek Flexi-Pro Tire Pressure Gauge, Heavy Duty Best For Car & Motorcycle - 60 PSI: Automotive

Sure it is not connected to your phone, but it gives an accurate reading.
I just ordered the one you recommended, thanks Jos.
I know I can't connect it to my phone :D but I can "calibrate" my FOBO after the TireTek, and use it when working on the bike. ;-)

Assuming the reading difference is a constant.

But yes it would be good to validate if the Fobo is OK or way off, I would be interested in the results over a few sensors. The fact that the manufacturer does not specify accuracy is not a good sign IMO.

I even check my gage with my neighbor's from time to time so we both make sure ours is OK... or that they drifted by the same value ;)

Just an FYI the Fobo bike is selling at $89 US (ten bucks off it's normal price) on Amazon. The Canadian version is the same deal; the price matches the conversion rate, not a jacked up pricing we often see here..

Last edited:
Why is FOBO, who has been selling their sensors for a few years now, doing an Indiegogo to fund the latest version of the device? That’s a bit worrisome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back